I'm just gonna leave this here.

I mean I'm sure if enough of us create a thread about banning him with a poll, then all vote yes and show that to the admins maybe we have a fair chance of getting him banned. @AndyMaBobs and a few others would be in for that, just like me. No more "show ignored content".

There was a thread asking why Spacetime hadn't been banned, and it got deleted. Sinister did say something to the effect that he hasn't banned him because he finds him entertaining, but Sinister's also got a gym to run without worrying about our petty forum shit - but having said that I've asked for more moderation in this forum for a while now, and I keep bringing it up but no new mods are being sent our way or being made (as far as I can tell)

There was a thread asking why Spacetime hadn't been banned, and it got deleted. Sinister did say something to the effect that he hasn't banned him because he finds him entertaining, but Sinister's also got a gym to run without worrying about our petty forum shit - but having said that I've asked for more moderation in this forum for a while now, and I keep bringing it up but no new mods are being sent our way or being made (as far as I can tell)

Maybe a further action needs to be taken then, we go on strike and don't visit this part of the forum no more :D

Or even better, we all become "entertaining" to Sinister like spacetime and see how long he or the forum can last.

Maybe a further action needs to be taken then, we go on strike and don't visit this part of the forum no more :D

Or even better, we all become "entertaining" to Sinister like spacetime and see how long he or the forum can last.

Oh lord.

I mean I'm sure if enough of us create a thread about banning him with a poll, then all vote yes and show that to the admins maybe we have a fair chance of getting him banned. @AndyMaBobs and a few others would be in for that, just like me. No more "show ignored content".

in all fairness, he hasnt done anything to get banned. The only thing he has done is spew nonsense.

in all fairness, he hasnt done anything to get banned. The only thing he has done is spew nonsense.

He's done very well to not get banned, usually the trolls only last a year or so

Back