I'm no longer allowed to give blood :(

Glad someone read it.

It's my legit sorted history of blood loss reactions

I have some kind of problem

They took my information and told me I was on a no donate list

Don't think driving to Fredericton or Moncton would make a difference.

Hard to believe they ca even turn away blood with how desperate they always are.
My gf cant donate blood either. I cant remember what it's called but her body has a hard time stopping blood from pouring out.

I'll summarize the thread for everybody. Here:

young-woman-holding-paper-clip-between-teeth-closeup-picture-id200014754-001

My gf cant donate blood either. I cant remember what it's called but her body has a hard time stopping blood from pouring out.

she's a bleeder? Hemophiliac ?

Lol

I never did give plasma. If I wasnt a pussy I definitely would have been donating every couple of days back then. You know, to help those in need and stuff.
I was just trying to buy drugs, bud. Fuck helping people.

That's the conclusion.

I want detail. Just not THAT MUCH detail, Clippy.

The story requires all of the details and wouldn't be nearly as entertaining any other way.

Glad someone read it.

It's my legit sorted history of blood loss reactions

I have some kind of problem

They took my information and told me I was on a no donate list

Don't think driving to Fredericton or Moncton would make a difference.

Hard to believe they ca even turn away blood with how desperate they always are.

They aren't that desperate for AB+ blood because only people with AB+ blood can use it and there are many other blood types those people can use. AB+ plasma though is a universal plasma.

There is a technical name for your condition.
You are a pussy.

Great bathroom reading material. Lmao with you beeing too fat to put your head between your legs and you not fucking a monkey.
Thanks!

I'm a little more kind to myself these days, but I'm not naive about the situation. I'm also just basically waiting to die anyway, so I'm fine with it. It is what it is. My blood pressure itself, while still higher than normal, has gone down a lot over the last year, basically from eating more vegetables and not smoking a pack of cigarettes everyday. Those things weren't necessarily changed bc of health reasons, smoking is expensive and I've developed a taste for grilled asparagus.
i wish you well and hope you get better

I’m sorry but I couldn’t make it through the Stephen King’s IT that was the OP. Is this basically you telling us you’re a hemophiliac? Or is it you telling us you have hepatitis?

“That feeling you get when you watch a DC movie.“

This is why @Clippy is the best. That and his father in law. That lunatic

I have heart disease, bud. I've gotten used to the fact that I probably won't see 40.

Dude I didn’t know this. Jesus.

You gotta stick around at least as long as me so I can see what names you’re gonna come up with. Shit man.

Dude I didn’t know this. Jesus.

You gotta stick around at least as long as me so I can see what names you’re gonna come up with. Shit man.
I've had it for a long time, more than likely. Actually caught it on an x-ray, bc I have two calcified arteries where they meet the heart. My heart is the size of a grapefruit. Found this out about three years ago, just never really talk about it much. Just carrying on like I will live forever or die tomorrow. There's still plenty of time for new names, bud.

I'm a Brit living in Canada and I'm not allowed to give blood. I went to some blood drive years ago and as soon as they heard my accent it's like they started reaching for the pitchfork. Apparently it's because of that mad cow disease we had like decades ago. Probably because of that one time we got hit with the plague as well.

Officially I'm a Canadian citizen now so I'm not sure they're even allowed to turn me away, so I should go and donate just to see if I can cause an outbreak. Even if it's not mad cow disease or plague I got this rash at the moment so there's probably something going on

Keep telling your self that.
But we all know the truth Zer...
I am pretty sure there are several STDs named after you. All deadly.

I've had it for a long time, more than likely. Actually caught it on an x-ray, bc I have two calcified arteries where they meet the heart. My heart is the size of a grapefruit. Found this out about three years ago, just never really talk about it much. Just carrying on like I will live forever or die tomorrow. There's still plenty of time for new names, bud.

I kinda know where you’re coming from because I probably should have been dead at about a month old and again at 25, so yeah that outlook I can relate to.

Is surgery a possibility? I admit I don’t know much about treatment for heart disease.

Back