I'm no longer allowed to give blood :(

I stopped reading when he mentioned a taxi. Copy n pasting, clippy? You running out of ideas?

I kinda know where you’re coming from because I probably should have been dead at about a month old and again at 25, so yeah that outlook I can relate to.

Is surgery a possibility? I admit I don’t know much about treatment for heart disease.
It would probably leave me in tremendous debt for the rest of my life. Not really worth living through, imo. Staying alive to work off staying alive. Maybe my opinion will change someday, but at this point I'm perfectly ok with the life I've lived. It's been full of joy, despair, debauchery and adventure. I could write a book about it. Maybe someday I will.

It would probably leave me in tremendous debt for the rest of my life. Not really worth living through, imo. Staying alive to work off staying alive. Maybe my opinion will change someday, but at this point I'm perfectly ok with the life I've lived. It's been full of joy, despair, debauchery and adventure. I could write a book about it. Maybe someday I will.

Goddammit, just come up to Canada and get it done. It’s free. In the meantime, keep on keeping on like a true free spirit.

Keep telling your self that.
But we all know the truth Zer...
I am pretty sure there are several STDs named after you. All deadly.

Bro, Zer just happens to mean 'Biohazard' in Thai. I don't think the diseases were named after me specifically

Bro, Zer just happens to mean 'Biohazard' in Thai. I don't think the diseases were named after me specifically

You are being too modest.
I cant recall the name , but I know for a fact that the cold sore super AIDS virus hybrid is named after you.

I'm a little more kind to myself these days, but I'm not naive about the situation. I'm also just basically waiting to die anyway, so I'm fine with it. It is what it is. My blood pressure itself, while still higher than normal, has gone down a lot over the last year, basically from eating more vegetables and not smoking a pack of cigarettes everyday. Those things weren't necessarily changed bc of health reasons, smoking is expensive and I've developed a taste for grilled asparagus.

You had heart disease for a while and decided to smoke?

Cliffs: TS had gay sex and is no longer allowed to give blood.

Ahh... ok. And you quit smoking then?
Not immediately. I still do from time to time. Honestly, I'm not all that concerned about living or dying. It is what it is.

I'm not reading all that shit, good god Clippo. Anyway I'm not allowed to donate blood either. Told me my heart rate was too elevated. I think it's my heart murmur, which was diagnosed when I was like 8. God my genetics are trash. Like Liquid Snake would be IRL.

Last edited:
I'm not reading all that shit, good good Clippo. Anyway I'm not allowed to donate blood either. Told me my heart rate was too elevated. I think it's my heart murmur, which was diagnosed when I was like 8. God my genetics are trash. Like Liquid Snake would be IRL.

On the other hand Mike..
Imagine getting a pint of @Clippy s blood. In no way can that be good for you.
In best case scenario you would start making Clippy threads... in worst... you might become Clippy.

Hard to say, I’ve never drunk grape soda, we don’t have that in the U.K. I drink a lot of wine, and that doesn’t do it...
Once I drank two bottles of red wine, the next day my shit was black

You could have saved everyone some reading by stating that 2-4 times you have done it you passed out. The story wasn't worth the read. I'm giving you 1 star for taking the time to type that novel out.

395.gif

Back