I'm Not Into Video Games, But...

If it's EA it means they charge you 20 bucks per belt as DLC.

I take it all back! I just read that EA has an update allowing Conor to throw 1 dolly per round.

I must be out of the loop. $80 is a lot of money for a damn video game.

I actually like it a lot. Got the champions edition for $57 on amazon because I have prime and I pre-ordered it. I wish ea would make a new fight night or atleast make champion or round 4 backward compatible, but it's not a bad filler until they come to their senses.

I've been playing fight night since it was knockout kings before they made the joystick the punch controls. I miss making people cry online because I'm damn near untouchable with fight night.

I still say that PRIDE video game on PS2 was the best MMA game ever made.
one of the best
ps2-1108-11311314583.jpg

one of the best
ps2-1108-11311314583.jpg
Dude, it was sick!!!! Igor Vovchanchyn had this 4 hit combo that would knock you completely out if you connected with it!!! Also, Nog had some out of this world submissions from top position and his back. Not sure why there wasn't a second one made.

Ufc undisputed was fun

These ea games have been abominations tho
This one is actually pretty good. They finally figured it out 3 games in. I wouldn’t pay full price for it though because it was half off like weeks after it came out

They’ve really killed their product with the past two games though and now this one that if finally good isn’t selling

Dude, it was sick!!!! Igor Vovchanchyn had this 4 hit combo that would knock you completely out if you connected with it!!! Also, Nog had some out of this world submissions from top position and his back. Not sure why there wasn't a second one made.

dont know truly wish there was
the Pride on UFC3 by THQ was ok
but this game was Sick

Two belts for the price of one, what more could you ask for? And for an extra cent we'll even include an interim belt, amazing deal.

Conor's head belongs on a midget. Has the same thing going on with Billy Mitchell from King of kong

Edit..before u call him a midget, a manlet remember.

Is it better than UFC Undisputed 3 with PRIDE FC Mode?

Console Video game prices are crazy these days
Glad I don’t have kids (that I know about)

Cover needs more bj penn

Not true. The Zelda games on the original NES cost me $75 each back in the mid-80s.

Now that the game has been out for a minute, what is your guys' final verdict of the game. Is it worth it?
I've finally started to enjoy it. It took a lot of time to work out how not to gas out and get ko'd every fight but it's pretty fun now. Still flawed though

Back