I'm not "old as dirt"

There’s just a big Wilford Brimley face in the middle of the octagon.
images
LMFAO, gold! With a comic book quote bubble saying "i drink proper twelve".

A new report from Sports Business Journal has the median age of UFC television viewers pegged at 49 years old. That's far outside the desirable — and incredibly marketable — “Men Aged 18-34” demographic that the world’s leading mixed martial arts (MMA) promotion used to score 10 years ago

Son of a... i just turned 35 a few days ago.

Fuck this report!

my 30th birthday was epic, but I woke up the next day and somehow I'm 40.

enjoy your 30's man, in the blink of en eye, they're over. especially if you have kids.

I feel you. That's how I feel about my 20's - It seemed like yesterday that I was just 20 years old and now I'm already 30.

I'm still having trouble believing this statistic.
Same here. I guess actual television viewers are always going to skew older than the actual viewership, especially if it’s on a weird channel, but 49 seems unbelievable.

I was joking, but I think it lasts until like 33-35

In my early 30's I did not really think I was that old, but once I hit 35 I started thinking, "Damn! I am not a young dude anymore." It is not that you are really that old at 35, you just start to realize how young and naive people in their 20's are.

In my early 30's I did not really think I was that old, but once I hit 35 I started thinking, "Damn! I am not a young dude anymore." It is not that you are really that old at 35, you just start to realize how young and naive people in their 20's are.
I just went back and finished my degree recently, holy shit... these kids are dumb as shit.

Bunch of old farts in this thread. Suprising all of you know how to use a computer.

Back