I'm not Surprised by Cloner's Lack of Class and Hypocrisy After the Loss

Many fighters, like Aldo and Anderson, don't bother showing up at the post-fight presser or giving any interviews after a loss. They come back with "I beat him 99/100 times" and their managers (SOARES) comes up with ridiculous shit time after time, even sweeping failed PED tests under the rug.

Conor does these interviews and sits next to the guy who beat him at the conference, shares his reasons to why he lost. And calls those who showed up only on twitter pussies. There's a vast difference in approach. Of course, if you go in with an agenda to target him, you'll never find a gracious loser.

I could do the same thing with Cowboy after his loss to RDA - "I didn't show up, didn't want to be there, and in this business if you don't show up you get beat up". Look at Cowboy making excuses! What's funny is this guy being a Penn fan, BJ being notorious for talking shit before and after a fight. "Fuck Firas. GSP is a greasing pussy". After the fight.

Nate is a fully grown man. Conor is a little guy trying to hang.

Does it really surprise you? Never had class, never will. Just as delusional as his fans.

Still making excuses. Can't wait to see how many nuthuggers on here hang themselves after the second loss to Nate. In particular, a certain higher up around here....

I'm hoping this next loss will derail his hypetrain for good, mainly to eliminate trash posting and to bring people who choose to stay here to reality.

Last edited:
Many fighters, like Aldo and Anderson, don't bother showing up at the post-fight presser or giving any interviews after a loss. They come back with "I beat him 99/100 times" and their managers (SOARES) comes up with ridiculous shit time after time, even sweeping failed PED tests under the rug.

Conor does these interviews and sits next to the guy who beat him at the conference, shares his reasons to why he lost. And calls those who showed up only on twitter pussies. There's a vast difference in approach. Of course, if you go in with an agenda to target him, you'll never find a gracious loser.

I could do the same thing with Cowboy after his loss to RDA - "I didn't show up, didn't want to be there, and in this business if you don't show up you get beat up". Look at Cowboy making excuses! What's funny is this guy being a Penn fan, BJ being notorious for talking shit before and after a fight. "Fuck Firas. GSP is a greasing pussy". After the fight.
... Anderson was at the post fight presser after his loss to Weidman. The fuck?

This needs to be stickied.

Delusional fuckboy Conor fans are grasping for anything positive they can get their hands on after that ass whooping, so they just go with "Oh, at least he was humble!"

In reality Conor made a metric shit-ton of buttmad comments and it's only been 2 days.

damn i'm savage

Still making excuses. Can't wait to see how many nuthuggers on here hang themselves after the second loss to Nate. In particular, a certain higher up around here....
And I wonder how fast you'll slit your wrists when Conor wins? 12 seconds? 25 tops

The first few days after the fight I was in full troll mode tbh

I can understand. If Lesnar loses, I will probably do some trolling too and if Nate loses, I will definitely troll the fuck out of the butthurt that still dares to show their faces after.

At this point Conor haters have become more toxic than his fans.

@Substance Abuse
As a fellow Canner hater I thank you TS from the bottom of my heart. One of the most obnoxious people in MMA.

FUCK THAT GUY

I literally wouldn't mind seeing him die in the octagon lol

Sherdog ought to sticky a Conor McGregor tears thread so people can talk about his fighting without these inbicles barking on with the same white over and over again.

Back