I'm not Surprised by Cloner's Lack of Class and Hypocrisy After the Loss

Hahaha I think we've found the biggest cry baby on Sherdog (TS). Great job at twisting every sentece McGregor has uttered into something negative. A fighter can say literally nothing because some idiot will always interpret it in a retarded way.

RDA pulled out of the fight and was still talking shit on Twitter. He deserves to be called a pussy. Conor handled the loss with class. You are reaching for anything that can confirm they way you already feel about him.

Not till conor went after his kids in trash talk, went after Rafael when it was legitimate injury - you know broke his "pussy" then went and quit agaist short notice Nate

conor is POS like his fans.

IHdr7pu.jpg

ded @ ooper coots

ooper coots?! Fucking A! God bless whoever made that and the person who bumped this thread. Can't believe I missed that

You can take the man out of the slums, but you can't take the slums out of the man. Conor will always be a poor man on the inside. That's why he needs to post pictures of himself buying his expensive girls jeans and handbags.

Pretty sure you're the one that's butthurt considering you're going down a list of people and replying to most of them

Objectively butthurt, in fact
I wasn't the one who bumped a 4 month old thread, getting giddy over the prospect of people hanging themselves, or jerking off to a post I made in this thread four months ago saying how savage I was.

You are about as objective as a nazi judge on Israels got talent

So one time?
well 2/3 but the broken leg makes it kinda tough. might as well not been there at all though since he's giving yes/no answers glaring high and mighty over the press.

well 2/3 but the broken leg makes it kinda tough. might as well not been there at all though since he's giving yes/no answers glaring high and mighty over the press.
Oh come on now.

I wasn't the one who bumped a 4 month old thread, getting giddy over the prospect of people hanging themselves, or jerking off to a post I made in this thread four months ago saying how savage I was.

You are about as objective as a nazi judge on Israels got talent

lol you got trolled easily

Not till conor went after his kids in trash talk, went after Rafael when it was legitimate injury - you know broke his "pussy" then went and quit agaist short notice Nate

conor is POS like his fans.

All fighters give each other shit about pulling out with injury. Conor is kind of a POS a funny one. But guess what you're still going to pay to watch his fights and go out of your way to respond to 4 month old comments about him. History is written by the victors (in this sense fans is kind of a victory too). So all people will remember about RDA is that he was a gringo who spoke the language of the oppressor and gave his children white people names.

He was probably just shocked that he couldn't knock Nate out. He hit him with the best shots of his UFC career and Nate didn't budge. For a guy who is used to being able to knock out everyone in one shot this must be a tough pill to swallow.

All little guys

Back