I'm starting to get real f--king irritated that the McRib hasn't shown up at my McDonald's in years

There's a bunch of recipes for copycat McRib on internet. Go make one if that's an itch you need to scratch.

I may have to do that.

I have tried some copycat recipes for other things and in my experience they're usually not even that close to the real thing, though.

I have never had one are they pork or beef?

I may have to do that.

I have tried some copycat recipes for other things and in my experience they're usually not even that close to the real thing, though.

Maybe but it might be delicious in a slightly different way. For example doing it with fresh meat should give a much better texture.

Don't eat pork and I have not had a sandwich or burger from McDonalds in over 7 years.

a local restaurant had thr mc rib posted as available inside the store. when I went to the cashier they tod me it wasn't available, McD's doesn't have their shit together.

a local restaurant had thr mc rib posted as available inside the store. when I went to the cashier they tod me it wasn't available, McD's doesn't have their shit together.

First phrase that popped into my mind was "justifiable homicide."

This is some serious bullshit.

For anyone who doesn't know, the McRib just sporadically pops up around the US for limited engagements. There's no announcement; it just shows up for a little while at certain locations and then disappears again.

It is also delicious.

There's a McDonalds by my house and the last time I found the McRib there was seriously like 2014 or so some shit like that. That's four fucking years ago!

There's a website called the McRib Locator that tries to help people find this tasty sandwich:

http://mcriblocator.com/map.html

But the closest location that supposedly has it is in California and the last time it was seen anywhere in Utah was way down south, almost a year ago!

Fuck you, McDonalds! I want my goddamn McRib!

RAW_McRib.png

That is the single most disgusting thing ever served at McDonald's

That is the single most disgusting thing ever served at McDonald's

I did once fuck around and do some research on exactly what it's made of. Never again.

Now that I've successfully pushed all that out of my mind though, all I remember is how awesome it tastes.

I don't know man, but I bet Utah has WAY BETTER food choices than McRibs!

If they sold it all the time, no one would care.

I used to never get Sausage McMuffins because of my work schedule, but when they started sellling them all day long a little while ago (Canada) I was buying them twice a week. That lasted about a month. Now I'm good for a long, long time.

McRib was good but WAY too much damned sauce. Ribs are easy to braise, bake, or smoke... make your own ribs and it will be 100x better than a McRib. Though I guess your rant is about McDonlads only having the McRib in certain locations.

Just bought a crock pot and started making ribs for the first time. 7 hours on low makes for awesome fucking ribs. And as luck has it, my favourite BBQ restaurant has started selling their sauce. I'm in rib heaven.

There is one about 60 miles away from me. I will not be going.

There's McRib at my local McDonalds. I was just reading an article about McRib.

Back