I'm starting to get real f--king irritated that the McRib hasn't shown up at my McDonald's in years

I only have to drive 30 miles but I still wouldn't drive all the way to irvine for a mc rib

I wouldn’t mind the drive but not for some McRib. I wouldn’t feed that to the raccoon that goes through my trash at nights.

No offense @shadow_priest_x

This is some serious bullshit.

For anyone who doesn't know, the McRib just sporadically pops up around the US for limited engagements. There's no announcement; it just shows up for a little while at certain locations and then disappears again.

It is also delicious.

There's a McDonalds by my house and the last time I found the McRib there was seriously like 2014 or so some shit like that. That's four fucking years ago!

There's a website called the McRib Locator that tries to help people find this tasty sandwich:

http://mcriblocator.com/map.html

But the closest location that supposedly has it is in California and the last time it was seen anywhere in Utah was way down south, almost a year ago!

Fuck you, McDonalds! I want my goddamn McRib!

RAW_McRib.png

[<diva2] WHY SO FAT, TS ??

Where's my boy @Cint McDonald's needs to McHurry-the-fuck-up.

This is some serious bullshit.

For anyone who doesn't know, the McRib just sporadically pops up around the US for limited engagements. There's no announcement; it just shows up for a little while at certain locations and then disappears again.

It is also delicious.

There's a McDonalds by my house and the last time I found the McRib there was seriously like 2014 or so some shit like that. That's four fucking years ago!

There's a website called the McRib Locator that tries to help people find this tasty sandwich:

http://mcriblocator.com/map.html

But the closest location that supposedly has it is in California and the last time it was seen anywhere in Utah was way down south, almost a year ago!

Fuck you, McDonalds! I want my goddamn McRib!

RAW_McRib.png

It's a seasonal thing. In my area they pop up around thanksgiving / Christmas time. That nasty ass sammich. Haven't tried one, never will...

I did once fuck around and do some research on exactly what it's made of. Never again.

Now that I've successfully pushed all that out of my mind though, all I remember is how awesome it tastes.

Yeah, it's not good. Ribs shouldn't be served at fast food restaurants.

mcrib.jpg

Let's not be too hasty.

I present to you, McSpaghetti.

IMG_20160701_201737.jpg

Disgusting, but it's from the Philippines McDonald's so it doesn't count. They probably have McRoaches or McRats for all we know.

Where did the damn hamburgler go?? I'm still seething about that. Don't get be started on Grimace!

Yeah, it's not good. Ribs shouldn't be served at fast food restaurants.

mcrib.jpg

Disgusting, but it's from the Philippines McDonald's so it doesn't count. They probably have McRoaches or McRats for all we know.
It was actually introduced in America in the 80s, so it definitely counts.

If by awful you mean tasty as fuck, then yes.

I feel like I would do almost anything for a McRib right now. Instead I'll have to settle for a Bacon McDouble.

You know nothing about that thing is rib right?

If by awful you mean tasty as fuck, then yes.

I feel like I would do almost anything for a McRib right now. Instead I'll have to settle for a Bacon McDouble.

Why would you eat a Mc shit shaped like a mini slab of ribs when you could have a tri-tip sanmich ??

bb38baaaf6dfda71990d8beb3f5d428a--tri-tip-sandwhiches-tri-tip-salad.jpg

<DisgustingHHH> I HATE POOR PPL.

Back