I'm starting to get real f--king irritated that the McRib hasn't shown up at my McDonald's in years

you always find new ways to disappoint and/or disgust me, @shadow_priest_x

It's amazing how I accumulate these weird stalkers who follow me around just to make comments like this.

You're the third one. I hope you know you guys are the ones who come off as weirdos. And I mean that in the most literal way. It is strange.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothin like a homemade McRib

It's amazing how I accumulate these weird stalkers who follow me around just to make comments like this.

You're the third one. I hope you know you guys are the ones who come off as weirdos. And I mean that in the most literal way. It is strange.
bro you average like five threads per day in the berry. it’s not stalking when you literally live in every thread on this board. get over yourself.

bro you average like five threads per day in the berry. it’s not stalking when you literally live in every thread on this board. get over yourself.

LOL, bro, you go out of your way to say shit like "you always find new ways to disappoint and/or disgust me."

Do you know what I do with posters that I don't care for? I ignore them, which is exactly why I usually don't respond to any of your posts.

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL, bro, you go out of your way to say shit like "you always find new ways to disappoint and/or disgust me."

Do you know what I do with posters that I don't care for? I ignore them.
that’s because the posters you don’t care for aren’t creating threads that gush over the mcrib.

At least you had the luxury of trying it. I don't think the McRib has ever been on the menu over here. What I would give to try one of those delicious looking processed monstrosities.

Just go to the grocery store and buy a package of frozen riblets & add some barbecue sauce.

Too much hype. Not impressed by McRib's performance. It'd be better if it had the same seasonings as the sausage from sausage egg cheese biscuit. Maybe some black pepper, paprika, red/green bell pepper.

I also wasn't impressed by the performance of the limited edition lobster sandwich.

Back