I'm starting to think the Patriots are causing NFL downfall

All small white boys.

Can't get over how Brady has made a career of throwing to guys everyone thought were scrubs or not worth staying on their teams (Gronk and Moss not being counted among that)

I'm curious to what @senri thinks about Brady

marbled but protected flesh. One would think he would taste that of which transcends legendary pillars of men. However I have come across these individuals before.... Incredibly deceptive flavors.... There are the unseen that are beyond imaginable when the senses converge... Keep watch and migrate with peace...

Tuning in to see Brady potentially set some new records is what will get casuals like me to actually watch.

Literally everyone but douchebags hates them. Personally i have zero interest in the Superbowl now and my friends all agree.

Im beginning to think that the patriots always winning is causing people to lose interest in the sport. Whats the point of watching 49ers/seahawks wheb the pats play the fucking dolphins and get a shoein for home field advantage

Tom Brandy is on every fucking PED known to man and nobody cares. Fuck the NFL
You sound
<24>

Literally everyone but douchebags hates them. Personally i have zero interest in the Superbowl now and my friends all agree.

Im beginning to think that the patriots always winning is causing people to lose interest in the sport. Whats the point of watching 49ers/seahawks wheb the pats play the fucking dolphins and get a shoein for home field advantage

Holy shit, you built a guest house with a gazebo for Tom Brady in your mind.

Rent free.

I'm off work the next day so I'm going over to my friends who is hosting this year and acting like a drunk jackass.

Idk they have just always reminded me of the 90's bulls. Everyone loved Jordan but everyone hates the Brady. I do enjoy seeing them lose as well. It's odd. I'm a raiders fan so I'm used to not getting my way.

Everyone did not love Jordan.

Bad Boys for life!

Yeah I don't buy that for a second. I know people hate Brady and the Pats, but were people really excited to see Blake Bortles and the Jags in the SB? I mean other than for the memes.

It's funny that when the Bulls did this in the 90s everybody loved it and now people just shit on successful people instead of respecting and admiring them. All I know is I can't remember a Super Bowl the Pats were in with Brady/Belichick that wasn't exciting AF. They've been in so many classics and Brady is an assassin/undead zombie when it comes to the end of games.

Last edited:

I hate the Eagles so much that I am very happy to root for the Patriots in the Super Bowl.

Having a team that everyone "loves to hate," doesn't cause a decline in interest. It gives people a reason to tune in and root against them.

I hate the Eagles so much that I am very happy to root for the Patriots in the Super Bowl.

Having a team that everyone "loves to hate," doesn't cause a decline in interest. It gives people a reason to tune in and root against them.

until that team is in the superbowl for a decade straight.

Have you ever seen the Phin/Pat games? Those are almost never blowouts. Divisional games are fucking weird. Those 7-9 or worse Rams teams used to almost consistently beat the Seahawks.

Shit tier Bears and Lions teams have taken the Packers the distance too.

One day I would like to see Russell Wilson’s career QBR and numbers in those h2h match-ups. He always looked pedestrian against the Rams and coincidentally Donald/Quinn got up for those games.

One day I would like to see Russell Wilson’s career QBR and numbers in those h2h match-ups. He always looked pedestrian against the Rams and coincidentally Donald/Quinn got up for those games.
Hasselbeck's numbers in those games aren't that good if I remember right.

TS is a pussy and dominant teams/people often become public enemy #1 Mayweather, 90's Cowboys, Miami Heat.. ect...

You guys haven't seen nothing yet. Imagine the lulz and sheer hatred when the Pats win on Sunday and next year they are back in the SB; threatening to be the first team to three-peat.

I will bump this thread a year from now.

lastjoyousalpinegoat.gif

Patriots are awesome. All the bitching just makes it seem Ayn Rand was right

Why do f@gs wanna hate on the patriots? It’s some hipster bullsh*t. Oh look, lets shit on tom brady, i”m so cool. Why not be a voyeur and watch the goat? I’ma watch brady throw 4tds and then masterbate.
Talks about masturbating to Tom Brady, calls other people f@gs.

You seriously can't make this shit up folks.o_O

They have not been in the Super Bowl for a decade straight, and they have had their asses handed to them by the Giants there twice.
"Asses handed"

Correct me if I am wrong but didn't it take at least two miracle catches for the Giants to beat the Pats?

Asses handed is what the Bitch Pigeons did to the Donkeys.

Back