Im still on team joanna

I don't get too involved in the bullshit of it or a fan of someone because of personality, but I would probably take Joanna in a rematch.Usually when i'm a pretty big fan of someone and then I barely give a shit it's because they never fight,not because they lose,like Cain,Diaz bro's,Khabib etc. It's not like team sports where you stick with your team generally no matter what.

Also TS,Rose hasn't proven herself?She has some good wins,has shown huge improvements each fight and just finished the champ.You must be retarded.

I don't get too involved in the bullshit of it or a fan of someone because of personality, but I would probably take Joanna in a rematch.Usually when i'm a pretty big fan of someone and then I barely give a shit it's because they never fight,not because they lose,like Cain,Diaz bro's,Khabib etc. It's not like team sports where you stick with your team generally no matter what.

Also TS,Rose hasn't proven herself?She has some good wins,has shown huge improvements each fight and just finished the champ.You must be retarded.
Shes lost twice to the people jj destroyed you got autism

Proving yourself doesn't mean you have to be the greatest of all time you dumb shit.You have that Sherdog noob logic.One could argue that 90% of the UFC roster has proven themselves in mma,but being proven at the top is of course different,and she's proven enough to know that she's solid.Lol at #fluke ...what an idiot.

Prizefighting is a cruel business, Serena Williams has a bad day at work and next week she's back on the winning track and all is forgotten. In Prizefighting you lose and you're a bum (well bums think that anyway) oh and maybe you'll never get the chance to prove the doubters wrong.

If Rose spends the next couple of years defending the belt against the best available contenders, never ducking a challenger or backing out of a fight, then I'll doff my cap to her.

Proving yourself doesn't mean you have to be the greatest of all time you dumb shit.You have that Sherdog noob logic.One could argue that 90% of the UFC roster has proven themselves in mma,but being proven at the top is of course different,and she's proven enough to know that she's solid.Lol at #fluke ...what an idiot.
Austism seek help

Im confident Joanna will take the belt back in the rematch. Its funny how quick people abandoned ships. Watch when rose loses to joanna or anyone else, people will say she was never good and it was a fluke. Joanna has proven herself. Rose has not.

#fluke #teamjoanna #loyalfan
I like Rose but still on team JJ.
And on team "tits in avs", if that's a thing. :D
(looks like it is on SD)

Good for you TS!

She still tapped to strikes tho

Im confident Joanna will take the belt back in the rematch. Its funny how quick people abandoned ships. Watch when rose loses to joanna or anyone else, people will say she was never good and it was a fluke. Joanna has proven herself. Rose has not.

No do-overs. Joanna lost fair and square. You're just going to have to learn to deal with it.

Me too.. I’m too committed to JJ to back down to the haters now. #hatersarenttruefans

I think she beats Rose in the rematch but my god it'd be hilarious to see her get a beat down again.

Rose was basically the best striker joanna ever faced

She was destroying karoline with jabs, counters & combos until karoline went to her clinch game & rose was still beating her up in the later rounds from distance it was a very close fight actually

Rose out tacticalled joanna & took advantage of her always being wide open to left hooks when she opens up with those infamous pitter pat strikes she throws as lot.,,

It want change joanna will have to do what karoline did & beat her up in the clinch which im pretty sure she is capable of

Respect TS. I like both of them, and not sure who I'm rooting for in the rematch, maybe Rose. Still a fan of JJ tho.

So koing the divisions most successful champ isn't proving yourself? You have no idea what your talking about. By saying Rose isn't proven is also saying JJ never was.

Back