Do you stream? Promote it here.

jefferz

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
It seems more and more people are streaming their gaming experience these days. I figured it would be a good idea to make a thread so people can promote their streams.
If you stream, post a link and a rough time when you normally stream

Good idea, I have streamed once or twice for the blokes in prem Fred, would legit get a stream up just for sherdog so they can banter.

I'm Australian so I usually swear a lot and everyone laughs at my accent (it isn't even that strong).

Need a better headset doe.

Dr Disrespect is the ONLY stream worth watching.

Just started recently. I'm starting off purely with Overwatch, but might expand to other games later on.

I'll be doing my Season 4 placement matches tonight around 9:30pm Pacific time.

this shit is great, i almost thought about maybe we should have a sherdog VG podcast

Are you guys using OBS to stream? I've been thinking of setting up a channel.

I stream World of Warcraft, WWE 2K17, sometimes dabble in some other games. Also sometimes will stream my (original) music.

Here is my channel

Here is my latest channel trailer:

Here is my most-viewed video (around 1700 views - I only have like two over 1K haha ... other is around 1200 views, both are WoW):

Here's the best match I had on 2K16:

Hrm, none of the videos here are streams ... but gets you an idea of the content. I mostly stream now rather than upload non-stream video.

Yes I stream on cam sites. PM me for a link to my private show tonight...

bork1}

I stream World of Warcraft, WWE 2K17, sometimes dabble in some other games. Also sometimes will stream my (original) music.

Here is my channel

Here is my latest channel trailer:

Here is my most-viewed video (around 1700 views - I only have like two over 1K haha ... other is around 1200 views, both are WoW):

Here's the best match I had on 2K16:

Hrm, none of the videos here are streams ... but gets you an idea of the content. I mostly stream now rather than upload non-stream video.

Got your "My Music" playlist going in the background while I work. Digging it.

Excellent storytelling. Thumbs up.

I am using OBS too. I didn't have much lucky with Nvidia Experience. It doesn't want to stream non-supported games, and the games I want to stream are not recognized.

I don't stream (yet). I do have a YT channel. Any love for that here?

I don't stream (yet). I do have a YT channel. Any love for that here?
dVDJiez.gif

Only thing I ask is people keep it to things they've done and not just some random persons streams.

Jesus. Watching somebody play a game? Play it yourself.

Back