I'm the ugliest man on Earth, AMA

PancraseForever

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I am literally the ugliest man to ever live on the face of this planet. Every single gene in my body is defective, even internally my thyroid function is fucked and I am on medication for life. I got every bad gene from every family member and missed all of their good ones.

There is honestly nobody uglier than me. Even people who might seem ugly are often more symmetrical and just less "deformed" looking even if they are legit deformed. My face doesn't look like it's actually humanly possible.

Pics or delete thread motherfucker.

If your face was a country, which country would its borders resemble the most?

And beauty is truly on the inside, sherbro. Not everybody will see it, but if you love yourself and show great character its not a deal breaker.

I am literally the ugliest man to ever live on the face of this planet. Every single gene in my body is defective, even internally my thyroid function is fucked and I am on medication for life. I got every bad gene from every family member and missed all of their good ones.

There is honestly nobody uglier than me. Even people who might seem ugly are often more symmetrical and just less "deformed" looking even if they are legit deformed. My face doesn't look like it's actually humanly possible.
It doesn't really matter. I'm not a good looking dude either, and I've done just fine.

there is no way you are uglier than sarah jessica parker or woody allen or tarantino

Take it to the OT for better responses.

If you were a dog you would be coveted and have your own fanbase on instagram. But alas, you made the mistake of being a human being. I hear they are doing amazing things in Korea, Provided you dont mind looking like a real life Anime charachter...

34cd5080a6a3489aaf15d577d649bc7f--jaw-reduction-surgery-give-up-.jpg

c945d7c93694e641d70cd6cacbf3dfe0--korean-plastic-surgery-before-after.jpg

They even turned this horribly disfigured gringo into a real life peekachu.
asian-eyelid-surgery-fail.jpg

<{1-14}> cheers.

there is no way you are uglier than sarah jessica parker or woody allen or tarantino
Oh, dude. No man could be uglier than Quentin Tarantino. And SJP is super fucking ugly too.

I want pics TS.

So you'll never be a model.

Good news is there's plenty of other cool shit to do; even if it doesn't involve sexual attention. Get a hobby or a even better find something interesting that you can generate money doing.

Back