I'm the ugliest man on Earth, AMA

I am literally the ugliest man to ever live on the face of this planet. Every single gene in my body is defective, even internally my thyroid function is fucked and I am on medication for life. I got every bad gene from every family member and missed all of their good ones.

There is honestly nobody uglier than me. Even people who might seem ugly are often more symmetrical and just less "deformed" looking even if they are legit deformed. My face doesn't look like it's actually humanly possible.
But are you a manlet?

If so, all hail to our Sherdog King.

Almost everyone is disgusted by my face. I hooked up with one hot girl who was basically insane and had surgery on herself and thought she was ugly even though she was above average. She didn't have enough self-esteem so likely thought I was in her league even though I'm morbidly deformed beyond what I've EVER seen before in my life.

That's about it though, some ugly fat girls and stuff. Some who were average.

I'm awful at geography. Maybe the UK, the bottom bit can be my saddle nose.

Definitely worse than them. I look kinda "weak" as well people think I'm gay all the time. I work out but needless to say I got bad genetics for that as well. Not even one good gene lmao.

Tarantino for example might look off in the conventional sense, but he doesn't look freaky/impossible. The two halves of my face do not match at all, the left side is basically deformed. All fat storage goes to the left side, maybe 90% to the left. I can be lean and have a huge pouch of fat on the left under my jawline while the right side is completely sharp. The left side is twice as big as the right, my eye's higher on the right side, my nose is on one side of my face (not centered) and the tip is skewed out and to the right with a diagnosed saddle nose deformity. My teeth are on one side of the mouth (they're straight from braces, but the gum and teeth are on one side). My lips are constantly downturned from the extreme sagging of the skin and fat on my face. I have dark circles, lines everywhere, which are all progressing rapidly and I'm in my early 20s. My head is freakishly narrow it looks like a pin, and is too small for my body. I have a horse face.

Do you have hemifacial microsomia?

Pics or it didn't happen.

There's good reason people like him don't share pics on the internet (if he is telling the truth).

I have an unbalanced face that looks like shit in pictures unless I cover part of my face. I'm ugly. I have 5 (Or 6) kids and last night was the first night i havent had sex in months. I haven't gone a week without sex in more than 17 years. I sometimes think its just as easy for a confident ugly person to get laid as a confident good looking person lol. I have two nice halves to my face, a little Tom cruisey, but they don't match. I started smoking when I was 11 and stunted my growth.

Last edited:
If you were a dog you would be coveted and have your own fanbase on instagram. But alas, you made the mistake of being a human being. I hear they are doing amazing things in Korea, Provided you dont mind looking like a real life Anime charachter...

34cd5080a6a3489aaf15d577d649bc7f--jaw-reduction-surgery-give-up-.jpg

c945d7c93694e641d70cd6cacbf3dfe0--korean-plastic-surgery-before-after.jpg

They even turned this horribly disfigured gringo into a real life peekachu.
asian-eyelid-surgery-fail.jpg

<{1-14}> cheers.

Those bitches did the right thing.

there is no way you are uglier than sarah jessica parker or woody allen or tarantino
But... but... when I was growing up I kinda wanted to see SJP nekkid?!?! :oops:

Almost everyone is disgusted by my face. I hooked up with one hot girl who was basically insane and had surgery on herself and thought she was ugly even though she was above average. She didn't have enough self-esteem so likely thought I was in her league even though I'm morbidly deformed beyond what I've EVER seen before in my life.

That's about it though, some ugly fat girls and stuff. Some who were average.

I'm awful at geography. Maybe the UK, the bottom bit can be my saddle nose.

Definitely worse than them. I look kinda "weak" as well people think I'm gay all the time. I work out but needless to say I got bad genetics for that as well. Not even one good gene lmao.

Tarantino for example might look off in the conventional sense, but he doesn't look freaky/impossible. The two halves of my face do not match at all, the left side is basically deformed. All fat storage goes to the left side, maybe 90% to the left. I can be lean and have a huge pouch of fat on the left under my jawline while the right side is completely sharp. The left side is twice as big as the right, my eye's higher on the right side, my nose is on one side of my face (not centered) and the tip is skewed out and to the right with a diagnosed saddle nose deformity. My teeth are on one side of the mouth (they're straight from braces, but the gum and teeth are on one side). My lips are constantly downturned from the extreme sagging of the skin and fat on my face. I have dark circles, lines everywhere, which are all progressing rapidly and I'm in my early 20s. My head is freakishly narrow it looks like a pin, and is too small for my body. I have a horse face.

My body is also deformed. My ribcage is deformed and caved, my knees are knocked, my hips are too wide, I weigh nearly nothing even though I work out for years (even on a heavy bulk working out to failure I only gain a bit and mostly get fat), my testosterone levels are less than 400 ng/dl but in the UK where you don't really get TRT. Plus if I went on TRT my skin would be aged even faster. Because I am prone to hair loss, I also have really bad hair and a bad hairline, which I would shed on TRT.

I have Gilbert's syndrome so my skin is jaundiced

Yes they shouldn't have reproduced. I don't blame them really though because my parents look good. It's just a case that I got every BAD gene in the family. Like I got my grandad's posture (posture is partly genetic, partly changeable, I have been to physios and osteopaths etc. and learned this), my nan's thyroid disease, my mom's downturned mouth, my dad's dark circles, my dad's terrible hair, plus many deformities which are NOT genetic like my unilateral fat storage, nose on one side, caved in chest, jaundice. Even as a baby I look deformed I have a pig nose and enormous ears. Nobody else has those features in my family. I think I probably suffered some congenital disease that is as of yet undiscovered.
0516f33acf7d6c93868c8dad83d23bd5d4bfb-wm.jpg

You sure about that? And, side note:

uganda3.jpg

This dude managed to bag an OK looking wife.

I have an unbalanced face that looks like shit in pictures unless cover part of my face. I'm ugly. I have 5 (Or 6) kids and last night was the first night i havent had sex in months. I haven't gone a week without sex in more than 17 years. I sometimes think its just as easy for a confident ugly person to get laid as a confident good looking person lol. I have two nice halves to my face, a little Tom cruisey, but they don't match. I started smoking when I was 11 and stunted my growth.

In America I believe any individual that's in a position of power gets laid quite easily, even if they've been hit by the ugly train.
Have you see what all the members of congress look like?
There are a lot of ugly mofos representing this country. And yet every young intern wants to drop their knickers for a one night stand with them.
It's pathetic really! If you consider how most of them gerrymanderd their way into power.

In America I believe any individual that's in a position of power gets laid quite easily, even if they've been hit by the ugly train.
Have you see what all the members of congress look like?
There are a lot of ugly mofos representing this country. And yet every young intern wants to drop their knickers for a one night stand with them.
It's pathetic really! If you consider how most of them gerrymanderd their way into power.

I'm poor.

you and the worst dressed guy who also didnt post pics should hang out

I am literally the ugliest man to ever live on the face of this planet. Every single gene in my body is defective, even internally my thyroid function is fucked and I am on medication for life. I got every bad gene from every family member and missed all of their good ones.

There is honestly nobody uglier than me. Even people who might seem ugly are often more symmetrical and just less "deformed" looking even if they are legit deformed. My face doesn't look like it's actually humanly possible.

victory-baby-show-me-the-proof-i-need-evidence.jpg

I'm pretty ugly too , doubt your more uglier than me. No, I won't post pics of my ugliness

I'm pretty ugly too , doubt your more uglier than me. No, I won't post pics of my ugliness
If you're from Boston, I believe it. Possibly the ugliest coastal city in America.

Why aren't there any pics of TS in this mother?

Fucking instaban.

Back