I'm the ugliest man on Earth, AMA

I am literally the ugliest man to ever live on the face of this planet. Every single gene in my body is defective, even internally my thyroid function is fucked and I am on medication for life. I got every bad gene from every family member and missed all of their good ones.

There is honestly nobody uglier than me. Even people who might seem ugly are often more symmetrical and just less "deformed" looking even if they are legit deformed. My face doesn't look like it's actually humanly possible.

You got nothing to do with your life, man. Why don't you get a job? Do something, be a nurse. Work with blind kids, lepers, that kind of thing. Anything beats you waiting around all day, waiting for me to fuck you, I'll tell you that.

I am literally the ugliest man to ever live on the face of this planet. Every single gene in my body is defective, even internally my thyroid function is fucked and I am on medication for life. I got every bad gene from every family member and missed all of their good ones.

There is honestly nobody uglier than me. Even people who might seem ugly are often more symmetrical and just less "deformed" looking even if they are legit deformed. My face doesn't look like it's actually humanly possible.
What's it like to come on Sherdog and be around your own kind? Does it feel like a threat to your title, or do you feel at home?

Maybe seek some therapy?

Regarding the bulking fail part: you gotta eat like a motherfucker, and you have to have the discipline to eat at least 4 meals a day (ideally 5 or 6). 1.8 gram of protein per kilogram, daily. Also load up on carbs. 450g a day. Complex carbs (like oats and brown rice) before workout, and simple carbs (like corn) post workout. Also rest is very important. You might be not exercising hard enough, or maybe over-training.

Whatever you want to do, you have to quit this defeatist attitude. "Bad genetics" is not a reason to give up on life.

But are you a manlet?

If so, all hail to our Sherdog King.

Sort of, 5'11...

Do you have hemifacial microsomia?

There's good reason people like him don't share pics on the internet (if he is telling the truth).

Not sure, I know I look very weird. It's not like an OBVIOUS deformity though to where you know for 100% the person has some disease, I look like I'm just ugly. I look like I never fully developed from a fetus. Weird.

You sure about that? And, side note:

uganda3.jpg

This dude managed to bag an OK looking wife.

She was forced to marry him for his money. In the video you can see how unhappy she is. He is actually uglier than me but has a severe disease. I'm the ugliest man without a literal disease (or at least not a known one).

I know I was exposed to prednisolone while in the womb. It was absolutely necessary. Never heard of confirmed birth defects from it but it does make me wonder...

Regarding the bulking fail part: you gotta eat like a motherfucker, and you have to have the discipline to eat at least 4 meals a day (ideally 5 or 6). 1.8 gram of protein per kilogram, daily. Also load up on carbs. 450g a day. Complex carbs (like oats and brown rice) before workout, and simple carbs (like corn) post workout. Also rest is very important. You might be not exercising hard enough, or maybe over-training.

Whatever you want to do, you have to quit this defeatist attitude. "Bad genetics" is not a reason to give up on life.

Yes I ate high calories on a pretty standard BBing diet, I did get somewhere but also got mostly fat. It also sucks though, that because of my small and extremely narrow face, I look even more deformed when I gain muscle mass and size. It makes the proportions look strange. I mostly lost motivation at the gym but will get back into it I'm sure.

would you trade places with a good looking 5'5 guy?

Don't know... I'm not a virgin, but many guys at that height struggle perhaps even worse than me in that regard. I don't think I would trade to be honest... As an ugly man women at least show respect to me, but they become animals around a truly short man, they lose all compassion and morality, mock him, insult him. I think women actually HATE short men just for existing. They do photos mocking his height and stuff. I couldn't take that.

Okay I have another question. Are you at peace with your looks? Considering you're not a virgin and didn't have to pay for it that's quite the achievement if you are as ugly as you say you are.

And just lol @ not trading places with a good looking 5'5 manlet. Manlets truly are despised.

If truly the ugliest man embrace it. You fall into fetish territory and many women would fuck you just for that reason. Go on a tabloid tv show and claim to be the ugliest man and say few women want to fuck the ugliest man and then watch the line up.

Don't know... I'm not a virgin, but many guys at that height struggle perhaps even worse than me in that regard. I don't think I would trade to be honest... As an ugly man women at least show respect to me, but they become animals around a truly short man, they lose all compassion and morality, mock him, insult him. I think women actually HATE short men just for existing. They do photos mocking his height and stuff. I couldn't take that.
Im 6'2 - I think anyone under 6' is treadind in manlet territory.

No pics=ban this stupid fucking piece of shit. wtf mods?

Okay I have another question. Are you at peace with your looks? Considering you're not a virgin and didn't have to pay for it that's quite the achievement if you are as ugly as you say you are.

Sort of... Just because you are not a virgin etc. does not mean everything. There is a sense of inferiority that I always have to battle with because of the way I look. Every time I go out it feels like how you might feel going out in the ugliest clothing that you absolutely despise. I mostly feel ashamed and embarrassed to be seen. And also feel jealous of every man who has decent looks.

I don't think looks matter as much with women if you are very alpha in personality and better than them socially, they seem to just go with it. Most times I got laid with hot girls was when I had taken Ecstasy pills (so probably cut with speed). I don't really have the confidence to act that way naturally.

Sort of... Just because you are not a virgin etc. does not mean everything. There is a sense of inferiority that I always have to battle with because of the way I look. Every time I go out it feels like how you might feel going out in the ugliest clothing that you absolutely despise. I mostly feel ashamed and embarrassed to be seen. And also feel jealous of every man who has decent looks.

I don't think looks matter as much with women if you are very alpha in personality and better than them socially, they seem to just go with it. Most times I got laid with hot girls was when I had taken Ecstasy pills (so probably cut with speed). I don't really have the confidence to act that way naturally.

You gonna post a pic or what?

Show that ugly mug brother.

when a 'person' has ugly thoughts,every day,week,month...the face gets uglier and uglier..
Smile,mofo,smoke something,and smile bro

Ci4ePSF.png

Back