i'ma get Khabib vs Conor set up. . The King Conor could train with Ben Askren

So Edson and MJ are though?
Shut up!
Michael Johnson or Michael Jackson? No I wouldn't consider either an elite MMA fighter. Nobody will ever claim to be great by haven beaten Michael Johnson (or Michael Jackson). Barboza is on the cusp of being elite I guess, but he loses to top fighters. Those other guys you mentioned from Bellator, Lima and Kalashnikov, they're supposed to be elite? C'mon son. And don't bother telling me that they have won against washed up/cut former UFC fighters who have one foot in retirement.

And it's not even them you're arguing to legitimise, it's a guy that beat them way back when they were still working they way up and who has since retired to fighting cans.

my best idea
Ben Askren could train with Conor im gonna tweet that to conor n see if hes cool

askren is like the MMA version of mewtwo while Kabib is just Mew (when it comes to wrestling)

now watch my boy MacG will take the fight with kabib if he trains wit askren and then he will stuff the 1st takedown and then knock the the beard off kabib

i think i may be a genius. im bout to tweet it to conor boys. wish me luck. if i get this fight set up for us through this tweet i better get at least 100 likes on this (not askin for likes btw)

Don't type like you talk. I like to read posts, but when you post I have to read it out loud like I am someone that I am not. So please, for my sake, and others out there that have half a brain, just type normal.

Thank you in advance.

If you ever think that training with Askren for 2-3 months would be sufficient to stop Khabib, you are crazy.

Michael Johnson or Michael Jackson? No I wouldn't consider either an elite MMA fighter. Nobody will ever claim to be great by haven beaten Michael Johnson (or Michael Jackson). Barboza is on the cusp of being elite I guess, but he loses to top fighters. Those other guys you mentioned from Bellator, Lima and Kalashnikov, they're supposed to be elite? C'mon son. And don't bother telling me that they have won against washed up/cut former UFC fighters who have one foot in retirement.

And it's not even them you're arguing to legitimise, it's a guy that beat them way back when they were still working they way up and who has since retired to fighting cans.
Im just saying Khabib has one high quality win over RDA before RDA got really good so basically Khabib and Askren have very similar resumes.
Do I think Khabib is better? Probably. Yet either have been tested against well rounded fighters at the elite.

<mma3>

You don't even know your own father.

I didn't believe it either but if you look at the timeline it seems to match. Word is she cucked Conor and made him watch after Diaz stopped him.

They made an Instagram for the kid but apparently kept him hidden when he came out looking Hispanic. His first word was "209" according to my sources.

Back