Imagine if a big movie star said this today

m96jjd.jpg

Incel detected

{<jimmies} Swap out your tampon, and dry your tears on wife's boyfriends bath robe. You pathetic prick with no balls.

I feel like it's quite normal to react negatively to the notion of beating women.

m96jjd.jpg

{<jimmies} Swap out your tampon, and dry your tears on wife's boyfriends bath robe. You pathetic prick with no balls.

I’d slap you around like one of sean Connerys wives

NExt id bang your Gf who’s really just your cousin

m96jjd.jpg

I’d slap you around like one of sean Connerys wives

NExt id bang your Gf who’s really just your cousin

<LordRoose>Take your wife's giant " back massager " out your ass before you take the bus over here...

<bball1> All this butt soreness over a video?? Feel free to donate your unused balls to science.

You can love or hate him and what he said, but you have to respect the fact that he stood by his words, even on national television.

That's what makes him a man's man. Not the fact that he slaps women.

You can love or hate him and what he said, but you have to respect the fact that he stood by his words, even on national television.

He said ot with such conviction that you cant help but respect it. She really didnt expect that

2uputd5.jp

<{1-8}> I've never hit a woman and love and respect my wife because she does the same. I slap that ass though, in the throws of passionate love making.

m96jjd.jpg

<LordRoose>Take your wife's giant " back massager " out your ass before you take the bus over here...

<bball1> All this butt soreness over a video?? Feel free to donate your unused balls to science.

Lol @ being married. Nice try bud

Like I care what another person thinks, just because they are movie stars...

I’m getting pretty fucking tired of seeing manufactured outrage everywhere.

If I like something, I’ll nod, if not, I’ll shake my head. Either way I’ll move on.

Nice coincidence, just got done rewatching The Untouchables.

Such a good freaking movie.

He pulls a knife, you pull a gun. He sends one of yours to the hospital, you send one of his to the morgue! That’s the Chicago way. That’s how you get Capone.

- He died like a pig.
- What’s that you say?
- I said your friend died like a stuck Irish pig. Now you think about that while I beat the rap.
<pushes Nitti off the roof>
- He sound anything like that?

- Got him?
- Yeah, I got him.
- ONE.... <draws breath>
- Take him.
<BANG!>
- Two.

Knew what the video was before i opened the thread lol

War Connery

Other than knowing I have to say so ....

Im not so sure hes wrong.

Women don't let things go and they will talk something to death way past you tuning her out. That's all I'm saying.

Brb using video instead of imagination since it's right there.

Nice coincidence, just got done rewatching The Untouchables.

Such a good freaking movie.

Yeah I watched The Untouchables the other day. Very good movie, love the score and tremendous acting by Costner, Connery and the rest.

Back