Imagine if a big movie star said this today

You can love or hate him and what he said, but you have to respect the fact that he stood by his words, even on national television.

That's what makes him a man's man. Not the fact that he slaps women.
Doubling down on stupidity isn't manly. It's stupid.

Like I care what another person thinks, just because they are movie stars...

I’m getting pretty fucking tired of seeing manufactured outrage everywhere.

Jesus, I have never seen so much cliche since the late 90s when every rock band’s lyrics involved rhyming the word change with rearrange. Would you please come up with something of your own next time? Something that has anything to do with the thread?

Jesus, I have never seen so much cliche since the late 90s when every rock band’s lyrics involved rhyming the word change with rearrange. Would you please come up with something of your own next time? Something that has anything to do with the thread?

No.

He pulls a knife, you pull a gun. He sends one of yours to the hospital, you send one of his to the morgue! That’s the Chicago way. That’s how you get Capone.
Most quotable Sean Connery film of all time, even more so than Diamonds Are Forever...

Cubby Broccoli recalled looking out his office window and seeing Sean Connery walking across the street, on his way to audition for Dr No.

"He was so manly, I could practically hear his testicles clanging as he crossed the road":D

You can love or hate him and what he said, but you have to respect the fact that he stood by his words, even on national television.

That's what makes him a man's man. Not the fact that he slaps women.

In fairness, The Sean slapped a lot of men around as well. Including one Wise Guy who pulled a gun on him because he believed Connery was banging his girlfriend:cool:

He pulls a knife, you pull a gun. He sends one of yours to the hospital, you send one of his to the morgue! That’s the Chicago way. That’s how you get Capone.

"Isn't that just like a Wop? Brings a knife to a gun-fight!":cool:

Most quotable Sean Connery film of all time, even more so than Diamonds Are Forever...

One of my favourite Connery quotes comes from The Rock,

Nic Cage, "I'll do my best"

Connery, "You're best? Losers whine about doing their best. Winners go home and fuck the prom queen!"

m96jjd.jp

Lol @ being married. Nice try bud

{<diva} Lol @ you furiously masterbating to anime @ mom's house. Leave your balls in the sock drawer with your unused condoms, you silly bich.

Women don't let things go and they will talk something to death way past you tuning her out. That's all I'm saying.
Pretty sure this is because they know you're not supposed to slap.

If a guy insists on running his jib to another dude in the same way he knows what's up.

Good luck slapping someone like cris cyborg or megan anderson. those bitches will fist fuck your anus after ko'ing you.

Sean Connery is a badass and doesn't give a fuck.

He can do a movie like Highlander where he plays a Spaniard named Ramirez and is constantly called Spaniard throughout the movie, but he still talks in his regular super-heavy Scottish accent. And no explanation is given throughout the movie why a Spaniard named Ramirez is obviously a super Scottish dude. We all just accept it because Sir Sean Connery does what he wants.

This video always makes me unbelievably mad.

If you dont so much as blink when a woman slaps a man completely unprovoked and unnecessarily, but then when the guy returns the favor immediately jump him with 10 other guys.......youre a spineless cuck.

a slap for a slap. its not like he closed fist broke her jaw.

Back