Imagine if a big movie star said this today

Well, what else is going to keep them from cheating, calling you names, and laughing about it? Your youth.. that's it. It's gone in a minute.

How about not being a little bitch? Or do you think slapping your woman around is the only way to prove that?

How about not being a little bitch? Or do you think slapping your woman around is the only way to prove that?
I don't slap women around, because I hate jail. Women keep making babies with guys more Likely to be violent with them, from what I see. Also, women have always had advantages and certain powers, and men had physical strength to balance that. Now, not so much balance. We will see where it leads. It has already led to 50% divorce rates and some other problems.

Also, do you notice how desperately European women want men let I'm from places where they hit women for disrespecting them? I mean, they are fanatical about wanting them there. Does that tell you anything?

I never got off hitting women. I was actually somewhat abused by a woman. I fought back a few times, but I'm not abusive. I don't ever get off on rough sex, but I've had a lot of sex.. Which means have had literally 10 women ask me to fk them up.. I don't like it. They do.

Back