Imagine if Ronda Rousey had this guys outlook after a humiliating Viral KO

TidWell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Man gotta give this dude respect he took that loss without being negative, he turned it into a positive, these are the type of people you should surround yourself around, positive minded people

If only Ronda had this guys mindset, people would have loved her more instead she hides her face and never left her house for 6 months.

Ronda-Rousey-Purple-Pillow.jpg

Why are people still talking about Ronda? Is she in your head that bad?

The pinnacle of WMMA and the pinnacle and spectacle of how not to take a loss

It doesnt matter what she did. Her metoric rise pissed too many DNBs off and they needed her humbled and are still sucking at the rotten teat of this long dead horse

Nah man, Uzzy Ahmed should have CHOSEN to still be undefeated.

Ronda is the female p4p #2 deal with it
If any successful defending champion retired after 2 losses in their prime and refused to talk to the MMA media, they would be talked about for a long time. Everytime Ronda makes a public appearance or does anything newsworthy you're gonna see some threads. Deal with it.

It doesnt matter what she did. Her metoric rise pissed too many DNBs off and they needed her humbled and are still sucking at the rotten teat of this long dead horse
lol at the khabib quote in your sig.

If any successful defending champion retired after 2 losses in their prime and refused to talk to the MMA media, they would be talked about for a long time. Everytime Ronda makes a public appearance or does anything newsworthy you're gonna see some threads. Deal with it.

Ronda is the most beautiful/ gorgeous female athlete only behind serena williams and billy jean king.

I agree OP. The way she handled it only made the whole entire thing worse. But we are all humans and we act and do things differently. Losing isn't always easy.

Her life would get alot easier if she just faced the music, and answered a few uncomfortable questions. I honestly feel bad for at this point. It's not going to get any better for her.

Her life would get alot easier if she just faced the music, and answered a few uncomfortable questions. I honestly feel bad for at this point. It's not going to get any better for her.
She is the feminists hero, a sore loser, shit talking female who is mentally weak

You would think they would support a strong woman like Holly Holm or Meisha Tate instead or even Cyborg, but no these women respect men too much and are humble they do not fit the mold of the modern feminist anti patriarchy attitude worship.

Ronda couldn't even do a post fight interview, Ive never seen anything like this in combative sports even Mike Tysn whe he lost the first time to Buster Douglas attended the post fight presser.

If she sucked it up, admitted defeat, took it in stride, showed she was serious about being a fighter (not just a big-name), and basically just acted like an adult and professional, I'd most likely stop hating her.

But no, she's a mentally damaged snowflake who acts tough and but then turns into a scared little girl when she has to face adversity. I mean, Justine Kish actually defecated in the cage which is far more embarrassing than a KO loss (at least IMO) and she was joking about it the same night. Ronda's obviously never had to face facts and be a big girl.

Back