Imagine if Ronda Rousey had this guys outlook after a humiliating Viral KO

Man gotta give this dude respect he took that loss without being negative, he turned it into a positive, these are the type of people you should surround yourself around, positive minded people

If only Ronda had this guys mindset, people would have loved her more instead she hides her face and never left her house for 6 months.

I agree.
Unfortunately, not everyone has the testicular fortitude to be able to deal with adversity.

She is the feminists hero, a sore loser, shit talking female who is mentally weak

You would think they would support a strong woman like Holly Holm or Meisha Tate instead or even Cyborg, but no these women respect men too much and are humble they do not fit the mold of the modern feminist anti patriarchy attitude worship.

Ronda couldn't even do a post fight interview, Ive never seen anything like this in combative sports even Mike Tysn whe he lost the first time to Buster Douglas attended the post fight presser.
It doesn't matter that she's a female. Imagine Ali's legacy if he retired in his prime and refused to do media after all the shit he talked. He would be a joke. It's even worse now with the internet. I don't think she can even fix it at this point.

Her life would get alot easier if she just faced the music, and answered a few uncomfortable questions. I honestly feel bad for at this point. It's not going to get any better for her.
Whats the point? These virginal basement dwellers use any oppurtunity to shit on anything she trles to do so she doesnt owe those assholes anything. They want a humbling crying admittance on top of her two ko losses. I hope she never gives it to em

Ronda is the most beautiful/ gorgeous female athlete only behind serena williams and billy jean king.
Ronda does not belong in same conversation as Serena Williams and Billie Jean King in any regard.

It doesn't matter that she's a female. Imagine Ali's legacy if he retired in his prime and refused to do media after all the shit he talked. He would be a joke. It's even worse now that there's the internet. I don't think she can even fix it at this point.
it has alot to w her being a female. Male fighters have split blood on other fighters and they dont bat an eye. She dont shake mieshas hand and they spazz out in apoplectic shock

Whats the point? These virginal basement dwellers use any oppurtunity to shit on anything she trles to do so she doesnt owe those assholes anything. They want a humbling crying admittance on top of her two ko losses. I hope she never gives it to em
My point is that it's not just specific to Ronda. It would be the same for any dominate athlete in the spotlight that embraced the heel role. If you go from " I can beat the entire division with one arm" to complete silence on the subject, what do you expect?

My point is that it's not just specific to Ronda. It would be the same for any dominate athlete in the spotlight that embraced the heel role. If you go from " I can beat the entire division with one arm" to complete silence on the subject, what do you expect?
She def could have handled things better,but i stand by her,flaws and all. I dont just turn on my fav fighters.

She def could have handled things better,but i stand by her,flaws and all. I dont just turn on my fav fighters.
Well that's great but if it wasn't your favorite fighter then you would be throwing stones like the rest of the angry mob. At the end of the day her haters are playing the game that she was a willing participant in, until she lost.

Wow, that guy looks like a normal person when he's not dancing like a character from Revenge of the Nerds and not wearing clown shorts (what's up with boxing and the oversized shorts?).

ronda is a disgrace to mma

she had like 3 legit fights
got KTFO in 2 of her legit fights

Still can't get over how fucking ridiculous she's handled these two losses. It's a slap in the face to legends of this sport who have also been brutalized in some of their losses. What, she's too high and above everyone else to have blemishes on her record now?

There will very rarely be undefeated records for fighters with high profiled careers. She could have told a much better story by actually rallying from those KOs and make a comeback for the belt, but she didn't want to put in the time and effort to improve her flaws.

GSP, Randy, Cain, etc. had lost their belts in devasting ways, but came back to win what was theirs again at some point. No way she couldn't have done the same if she put in the work and game planned after those losses.

GSP, Randy, Cain, etc. had lost their belts in devasting ways, but came back to win what was theirs again at some point. No way she couldn't have done the same if she put in the work and game planned after those losses.

Carano quit after he first loss. Even worse than Ronda. Why dont you rant about that?

Arlovski said he contemplated suicide after back to back losses to Fedor (his name be praised) and Rogers.

Why dont you rant about that?

Back