Imagine if Ronda Rousey had this guys outlook after a humiliating Viral KO

wow you guys werent kidding about this guys voice. He is straight out of looney tunes.

"i don't pratice my dancing moves"

This dude is made of awesomeness, fuck the haters

Still can't believe she lost to Holly. Holly did not have the right to beat her

ronda is a disgrace to mma

she had like 3 legit fights
got KTFO in 2 of her legit fights

Mieshax2 and Cat were all legit fights

Carano quit after he first loss. Even worse than Ronda. Why dont you rant about that?

Arlovski said he contemplated suicide after back to back losses to Fedor (his name be praised) and Rogers.

Why dont you rant about that?
Well I could give the obvious response about this being a Ronda thread and has nothing to do with Andrei(who gladly didn't suicide, continued his career and is still doing solid) or Carano. But also this is a lot more recent than either of those situations and I'll admit I was more of a casual, closer to non mma watcher back in 09. Also Ronda became bigger than either of those two so of course she's going to have a lot more attention directed her way on this matter.

Not a Ronda hater either for that matter. Hell I love fighters who have never been in a boring fight and she fits that bill. Just wish she could have handled the situation better. No one would have thought anything of it if her response in that interview was more like "Yeah I got caught, it's the fight game, shit happens" instead of log pause followed by "I don't want to talk about it." Puts a lot more negative attention on her, which is what I'm sure she was looking to avoid in the first place.

Last edited:
Well I could give the obvious response about this being a Ronda thread and has nothing to do with Andrei(who gladly didn't suicide, continued his career and is still doing solid) or Carano. But also this is a lot more recent than either of those situations and I'll admit I was more of a casual, closer to non mma watcher back in 09. Also Ronda became bigger than either of those two so of course she's going to have a lot more attention directed her way on this matter.
Doesnt make it fair.

Doesnt make it fair.
Doesn't make it fair but that's just how it is when you reach the top and get into the limelight like she did, rather than bringing up stuff from 9 years ago that people aren't even thinking about now.

Added a part to my original post same time you replied by the way, since I know before it looked like I'm just some hater.

I would hide behind a pillow too if I was knocked out by the female Buster Douglas.

Doesn't make it fair but that's just how it is when you reach the top and get into the limelight like she did, rather than bringing up stuff from 9 years ago that people aren't even thinking about now.

Added a part to my original post same time you replied by the way, since I know before it looked like I'm just some hater.
I bring it up cos people cite these examples as her being weak when other have taken losses much harder and got compassion. Her not shaking mieahas hand dont make her the devil. Her doing some wrong things dont make her deserve all this forever. We should be able to have an objective discussion regarding her,but this place sucks.

15 wins, all by finish, and they can only dwell on her 2 losses

Haha. That boxing kid is actually pretty likeable, to me at least. Couldn't bare watching the interview though, but still.

I bring it up cos people cite these examples as her being weak when other have taken losses much harder and got compassion. Her not shaking mieahas hand dont make her the devil. Her doing some wrong things dont make her deserve all this forever. We should be able to have an objective discussion regarding her,but this place sucks.
Yeah this place is not good for an objective discussion about Ron... Well, plenty of topics really. But I don't care about those other examples because none of its relevant now. I'm just frustrated with this because Rousey could still be relevant and still whoop some ass in women's bw division.

My "rant" on her earlier was more to do with the fact I don't want her gone. She still can come back and still have the tools today to get it done, seeing as other former champions have proved that it's possible. She can still beat any woman on the planet if she gets it to the ground, she just needed to work and make some adjustments enough in the stand up to help set up the ground game.

It seems like mastering grappling is a lot harder than becoming efficient in the stand up, and she already had the hard part locked down. Just don't like seeing an entertaining fighter leaving while they're still in their prime because they think it's all over with one or two losses.

Carano quit after he first loss. Even worse than Ronda. Why dont you rant about that?

Arlovski said he contemplated suicide after back to back losses to Fedor (his name be praised) and Rogers.

Why dont you rant about that?
We don't rant about Gina because the difference between the hype surrounding Ronda Rousey was in an entirely different galaxy than Gina Carano. Joe Rogan wasn't calling Gina Carano a once ever athlete, Gina Carano wasn't on the cover of Ring magazine or won an ESPY award, Gina Carano wasn't chosen as the greatest female athlete ever. Carano wasn't shoved in our faces 24/7/365 like Ronda. Gina wasn't claiming she could beat Cain under the right circumstances and her overall attitude was better than Ronda's.

We don't rant about Gina because the difference between the hype surrounding Ronda Rousey was in an entirely different galaxy than Gina Carano. Joe Rogan wasn't calling Gina Carano a once ever athlete, Gina Carano wasn't on the cover of Ring magazine or won an ESPY award, Gina Carano wasn't chosen as the greatest female athlete ever. Carano wasn't shoved in our faces 24/7/365 like Ronda. Gina wasn't claiming she could beat Cain under the right circumstances and her overall attitude was better than Ronda's.
Again,she deserves hatred long after the fact because of promotion? Thats weak as fuck.

Man gotta give this dude respect he took that loss without being negative, he turned it into a positive, these are the type of people you should surround yourself around, positive minded people

If only Ronda had this guys mindset, people would have loved her more instead she hides her face and never left her house for 6 months.

This guy is a bum unlike Ronda

Man gotta give this dude respect he took that loss without being negative, he turned it into a positive, these are the type of people you should surround yourself around, positive minded people

If only Ronda had this guys mindset, people would have loved her more instead she hides her face and never left her house for 6 months.

Everybody can win and take that win with ease. Not every person knows how to lose.....

Back