Imagine if Ronda Rousey had this guys outlook after a humiliating Viral KO

Again,she deserves hatred long after the fact because of promotion? Thats weak as fuck.
Before Ronda lost it wasn't promotion it was insanity and many people are still bitter about that insanity.

Before Ronda lost it wasn't promotion it was insanity and many people are still bitter about that insanity.
Fighters aint normal people!

hah good post man. that Uzzy fella is actually a cool cat

Fighters aint normal people!
TBH I'm not even sure the hate is about Ronda personally. The hate is more about the insanity of the hype surrounding her and how many people actually believed the hype. There were lots of people who honestly believed she could beat Cain under the right circumstances, lots of people actually think she deserved to win that ESPY for best female athlete, believed that she was the GOAT female athlete, who believed she actually had any business on the cover of Ring magazine and many other examples.

TBH I'm not even sure the hate is about Ronda personally. The hate is more about the insanity of the hype surrounding her and how many people actually believed the hype. There were lots of people who honestly believed she could beat Cain under the right circumstances, lots of people actually think she deserved to win that ESPY for best female athlete, believed that she was the GOAT female athlete, who believed she actually had any business on the cover of Ring magazine and many other examples.
I never looked at it that way. I know what the ufc is trying to do w conor,and what they tried w ronda. Thats what they are supposed to do. I can seperate the two and look at things for what they are. No ronda isjt a pro boxer or could she beat men but she was an exceptional grappler and i enjoyed her fights alot and her bitchy attitude manifested itself in her hard nosed fighting style. I liked that about her,and maybe she is crazy but this is the sport to be in then! Im sad it didnt work out,but the ugliness its brought out in the LOSERS who post here is oit of control. Youd think theyd move on by now,but its as strong as it ever was,and shes not even fighting.

Man gotta give this dude respect he took that loss without being negative, he turned it into a positive, these are the type of people you should surround yourself around, positive minded people

If only Ronda had this guys mindset, people would have loved her more instead she hides her face and never left her house for 6 months.

All I'm taking from this thread is that Uzzy's a pretty cool dude!

Lol.

I love this Uzzy guy. What a fucking character!

Carano quit after he first loss. Even worse than Ronda. Why dont you rant about that?

Arlovski said he contemplated suicide after back to back losses to Fedor (his name be praised) and Rogers.

Why dont you rant about that?
Arlovski and Carano never ran and hide and acted like big babies, they faced the music, Ronda has mental health issue and UFC exploited her instead of getting her help, look at her mom she is cold blooded woman, Ronda even said her father was more affectionate, if her father were still around she would be a different person that has obviously affected how she handles lose, she cant, its all psychological yet you got guy like Dana White saying she is the most mentally tough person she knows then later the truth came out the rumors of her demanding the doctors to euthanize her after the holm fight were true, she did her interview on Ellen and admit yes I wanted to kill myself until I saw Travis and said I want his babies.

I feel sorry for Ronda, Mental illness is not a joke she needs help and they cant keep giving her drugs to calm her she needs a therapist more and more and someone to help her cope with loss.

Everybody can win and take that win with ease. Not every person knows how to lose.....
Well said and Uzzy is a gracious loser, love his personality and attitude he is the type of dude you can tell is cool to hang with.

Ronda-Rousey-Purple-Pillow.jpg

If Ronda embraced this meme (like she embraced the pillow) then she would be a shit posting god

Back