Imagine if the greatest and the most decorated fighter would have headlined UFC Moscow against Fedor

The Domin8or

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
i think that would have been better than Oleinik(Who already lost to the GOAT) vs Hunt(Who already lost to fedor) . It would have drawed more viewers and would have sold out 100% . Also i think that the rrusian crowd would have started cheering for The American Gangster somewhere in round 4 after realizing how great he is . Anyways this is the real Rocky vs Drago and the most interesting matchup of the octobee(Sorry conor and khabib) A true american icon in the west linn gangster versus a true russian icon in Fedor that is amazing UFC or not .
Do you agree sherdoggers ?

Why would conor be fighting Fedor?

Why would anyone agree to fight Fedor in Russia if they have viable opponents they could fight elsewhere under legitimate circumstances? Especially in this day and age?

Why would fighters of that level want to fight on a non ppv card?

i think that would have been better than Oleinik(Who already lost to the GOAT) vs Hunt(Who already lost to fedor) . It would have drawed more viewers and would have sold out 100% . Also i think that the rrusian crowd would have started cheering for The American Gangster somewhere in round 4 after realizing how great he is . Anyways this is the real Rocky vs Drago and the most interesting matchup of the octobee(Sorry conor and khabib) A true american icon in the west linn gangster versus a true russian icon in Fedor that is amazing UFC or not .
Do you agree sherdoggers ?

That fight is impossible.
Because Kimbo is gone.

Back