Immigrants voting against the native population = Audacious?

@Goonerview is worried about foreigners, when he himself is an English teacher that travels abroad & dates his students.

He also wants UK to remain 98% white even though he doesn’t like white women.

He just moans and contradicts everything thing he’s says.

His haircut moan was amazing.

Lol, What a shit show of a thread. Asians, Hispanics, and blacks do not vote exactly like whites. How "audacious" lol.

Low-T? I'm fine. I don't need your info-wars bull shit male supplements, just ask your Mom.

Ask my mom about how you're balding, cranky, cry about being flaccid and have bitch-tits?

I think it would be very interesting to see how people vote as they age away from first-generation status. Like literally, regardless of race or religion, my bet is the longer you or your background is in the country, I am sure the more guarded you are about immigration. I'm sure there is a direct correlation. There may still be some bias, particularly with religion, but I really think people become more guarded about their country the more, over time, they have a resident/citizen history.

They know who wants to supply them with the free lunch. The golden gooses pate tastes good.

No, ask her why she won't walk right for a week.

She'll tell me it's from when you begged her to gape your rectum with her foot while you cried about Trump's latest mean tweet.

A vote shouldn't be a binary 1 point vs 0 point thing.

It should be a system where votes are weighted based on many things such as:

- stake in the country (such as ownership of land, owning a business, having children that are citizens of that country, holding bonds, etc.)
- knowledge of basic politics/economics/statistics, maybe some sort of test to administer along each vote
- if you net pay tax to the government, if you pay more to the government shouldn't you get more of a say where your money goes?

I.e., if you own land you get 5 points, if you score 80% on the test you get 4 points, if you pay a bit more tax than not you get 3 points, in total your vote nets 12 points, which gets added to whatever you are voting for (ideally it would be legislation and not somebody to represent you).

That would be the perfect voting system, appealing to quality over quantity.

There are parts of LA that you can't differentiate from an area in Mexico.

IMG_1674.jpg

Holy shit, is that Spanish and pastel colors? And a brown dude just standing out on the street in broad daylight??

What a bizarre sight.

I would have never guessed that a city founded by the Spanish as "El Pueblo de Nuestra Señora la Reina de los Ángeles de Porciúncula", that became part of Mexico for almost 50 years, would look like Mexico and have Spanish stuff all over it.

Jesus fucking Christ what a fatality.

So, you have decided to leave your country (Mexico) and move to another country (the USA) in search of a better life. But, then you vote against the wishes of the native population.

The vast majority of non-hispanic white people voted for Republican and for Trump, yet the vast majority of hispanic people vote for Democrats. Does anyone else not find this absolutely audacious? and cheeky??

Why would you leave your country and move to another, only to want to change it against the wishes of the native population??

I am from England, I am an immigrant and I live in Japan now. I love Japan and don't want it to change ... I would literally vote for the conservative party here (if I was eligible). I came here because I love this country.

I don't understand at all why you would migrate to a country and want to change it to your way. I find it downright f**king audacious. I see these minority students burning effergies of Trump and protesting Trump, I just think they should just f**k off, frankly.

It would be like me migrating to Japan and demanding that they change for me and I start protesting their traditions and political system ... it would make me an asshole ... yet, all of these minority leftists in the UK/USA seem to get away with it.

I think a lot of countries in the west are sewing the seeds for civil strife with their open immigration policy. Not all immigrants, but the majority that vote against the wishes of the natives.

The phenomena of minority immigrants voting against the native population ... I just find it pretty audacious.

_92356436_us_elections_2016_exit_polls_race_624-2.png

what you might not understand yet is that the illegal immigrant population is lured here by the democratic party. there is a contingency and gentleman's agreement between the communist left democratic party politicians and the illegal immigrants. "vote illegally for our candidates (commit voter fraud) and we will give you welafare, a tax fee job, free health care, free housing, and you can have as many children as you want".

Japan is a real country with a very strong national and cultural pride. They would never allow outsiders (muslim rapfugees) or communist politicians to secretly take over their country through the use of false media mind control and massive immigrant populations like we do here in the United States.

Japan has yet to be penetrated by the globalist banking cartels and their militiary industrial corporations like the United States has.

When you have millions of people going into your country and voting against the historical majority of that country ... That's cool, is it?

Yes, that's cool. That is how democracy works. Don't like it, don't have a democracy.

I think it would be very interesting to see how people vote as they age away from first-generation status. Like literally, regardless of race or religion, my bet is the longer you or your background is in the country, I am sure the more guarded you are about immigration. I'm sure there is a direct correlation. There may still be some bias, particularly with religion, but I really think people become more guarded about their country the more, over time, they have a resident/citizen history.

not too many first generation immigrant black people.

what you might not understand yet is that the illegal immigrant population is lured here by the democratic party. there is a contingency and gentleman's agreement between the communist left democratic party politicians and the illegal immigrants. "vote illegally for our candidates (commit voter fraud) and we will give you welafare, a tax fee job, free health care, free housing, and you can have as many children as you want".

Japan is a real country with a very strong national and cultural pride. They would never allow outsiders (muslim rapfugees) or communist politicians to secretly take over their country through the use of false media mind control and massive immigrant populations like we do here in the United States.

Japan has yet to be penetrated by the globalist banking cartels and their militiary industrial corporations like the United States has.

Paranoid ramblings ITT.

Drank too much of the Fox News/Breitbart kool aid.

If you were a dumb-fuck who stood by while your country let in millions of people that vote against your interests, that's on you, not on them.

We don't fight wars against invaders with guns anymore. It's a whole lot more boring now, but no less important.

Somewhat amusing, considering the moment that they enter a country and do so, inevitably, they're fighting to turn their new home into the old one that they fled from.

The above statement is pertaining to the honest immigrant only, of course. Trojan Horse like invaders are a different story entirely.

And if your post is in reference to the latter, then I agree, the blame lies with those that willingly dragged that horse within the gates.

Last edited:
Back