Immigrants voting against the native population = Audacious?

Lol, What a shit show of a thread. Asians, Hispanics, and blacks do not vote exactly like whites. How "audacious" lol.
Yeah, one for the ages. I was going to point out all the logical fallacies, but thank God everyone saved me the time. I mean, Jesus Christ.

compared to the natives? no. there isnt.

I think things are getting confused. All I was commenting on was how it would be interesting to see how voting patterns change over time as citizen.

I think things are getting confused. All I was commenting on was how it would be interesting to see how voting patterns change over time as citizen.

given voting pattern for minorities, they have to be nearly identical. Or all minorities are increasing by huge amounts every single year.

Paranoid ramblings ITT.

Drank too much of the Fox News/Breitbart kool aid.

<{nope}>

all facts.

i don't consume any conservative media.

maybe get out more? how much time have you spent in japan?

A vote shouldn't be a binary 1 point vs 0 point thing.

It should be a system where votes are weighted based on many things such as:

- stake in the country (such as ownership of land, owning a business, having children that are citizens of that country, holding bonds, etc.)
- knowledge of basic politics/economics/statistics, maybe some sort of test to administer along each vote
- if you net pay tax to the government, if you pay more to the government shouldn't you get more of a say where your money goes?

I.e., if you own land you get 5 points, if you score 80% on the test you get 4 points, if you pay a bit more tax than not you get 3 points, in total your vote nets 12 points, which gets added to whatever you are voting for (ideally it would be legislation and not somebody to represent you).

That would be the perfect voting system, appealing to quality over quantity.

You honestly believe a plutocracy is a positive system?

<{nope}>

all facts.

i don't consume any conservative media.

maybe get out more? how much time have you spent in japan?

It's a fact that democrats have a deal with illegals to vote in return for free stuff?

Oh wise one, where did you learn this fact?

what you might not understand yet is that the illegal immigrant population is lured here by the democratic party. there is a contingency and gentleman's agreement between the communist left democratic party politicians and the illegal immigrants. "vote illegally for our candidates (commit voter fraud) and we will give you welafare, a tax fee job, free health care, free housing, and you can have as many children as you want".

Japan is a real country with a very strong national and cultural pride. They would never allow outsiders (muslim rapfugees) or communist politicians to secretly take over their country through the use of false media mind control and massive immigrant populations like we do here in the United States.

Japan has yet to be penetrated by the globalist banking cartels and their militiary industrial corporations like the United States has.
So you are saying Japan is a real country but the US is not and we should be more like Japan because they don't like the democrats ideas?

You honestly believe a plutocracy is a positive system?
I wouldn't say a plutocracy as much as a meritocracy.

Shouldn't a person who has more invested in a country get more of a say with what that country does?
Shouldn't a person with more knowledge of economics/politics/statistics get more say than a person who doesn't know a single thing about them?
Shouldn't a person who contributes more to a country get more of a say in that country?

To me, all these are obvious. It doesn't mean that dumb poor people don't get a say at all, it just allows intelligent people with more of a stake in the country to have more of a say. Personally I find it a travesty that a guy like Noam Chomsky can have his vote nullified by a neo-Nazi, or a guy like Pat Buchanan can have his vote nullified by a member of Antifa.

When it comes to politics, I feel like most people shouldn't vote, because most people don't have a clue what kind of effect policies have on a country.

I would prefer we vote directly on legislation, and we weigh each vote based on the qualifications a person has on that vote. I.e., if we are voting for an economic decision, economists or people with a good knowledge of economics would get more of a vote than some random guy off the street. If we vote on social issues, everyone gets a say equally. If we vote on passing a new law, judges/constitutional lawyers/people who are knowledgeable on the constitution should get a higher vote than those not.

And if you don't think that the current system is a plutocracy anyways then maybe you should look a bit harder.

With only a couple weeks to spare, we have a new front runner for worst thread of 2017.

TS, for humanity’s sake, I hope you are trolling. If not....Jesus Christ, man. Do you run into many folks who stare at you blankly when you speak? Ever wonder why that is?

By this logic, may as well cancel all elections and just go with what the “natives” want. Whatever and whoever that is.

I wouldn't say a plutocracy as much as a meritocracy.

Shouldn't a person who has more invested in a country get more of a say with what that country does?
Shouldn't a person with more knowledge of economics/politics/statistics get more say than a person who doesn't know a single thing about them?
Shouldn't a person who contributes more to a country get more of a say in that country?

To me, all these are obvious. It doesn't mean that dumb poor people don't get a say at all, it just allows intelligent people with more of a stake in the country to have more of a say. Personally I find it a travesty that a guy like Noam Chomsky can have his vote nullified by a neo-Nazi, or a guy like Pat Buchanan can have his vote nullified by a member of Antifa.

When it comes to politics, I feel like most people shouldn't vote, because most people don't have a clue what kind of effect policies have on a country.

I would prefer we vote directly on legislation, and we weigh each vote based on the qualifications a person has on that vote. I.e., if we are voting for an economic decision, economists or people with a good knowledge of economics would get more of a vote than some random guy off the street. If we vote on social issues, everyone gets a say equally. If we vote on passing a new law, judges/constitutional lawyers/people who are knowledgeable on the constitution should get a higher vote than those not.

And if you don't think that the current system is a plutocracy anyways then maybe you should look a bit harder.
With Citizens United we are leaning towards a plutocracy. And no I do not think the more land you own or the more money you make should be a part of voting rights. I fundamentally disagree with that premise entirely. You are describing an autocratic/ plutocracy. I am in favor of a Democratic republic. Fuck citizen united!!!

He doesn't know what that means.
Plutodog.gif

the vast 58% majority.

of the white vote, the only possible native people.
58% by definition is a majority. He is not wrong though. It is proven that Hispanics vote democrat far more then they do republican.

58% by definition is a majority. He is not wrong though. It is proven that Hispanics vote democrat far more then they do republican.

The VAST majority. Of the native vote, which of course only includes white people. Black people, Hispanics and asians must be immigrants. there is literally no other possibility.

58% Vast.

The VAST majority. Of the native vote, which of course only includes white people. Black people, Hispanics and asians must be immigrants. there is literally no other possibility.

58% Vast.
I think you and i are talking about two different things.. Not surprised given that leftists and rightists have an inability to emphasize and actually communicate with each other effectively.

Back