Immigrants voting against the native population = Audacious?

A good example is California. People are leaving the state in droves, moving to other states, and voting the same type of policies that made their state unlivable to them... which made them move in the first place. Another good example is Dearborn, Michigan. The large muslim population there are going to vote the same type of shit that made them move out of their muslim shithole countries.

People can vote however they want. Their votes are just as legitimate as anyone else's, but don't be surprised if the community they move into slowly turn into the communities they moved from.

There are parts of LA that you can't differentiate from an area in Mexico.

IMG_1674.jpg
you view the world in the most simplistic and childish ways. People are moving out of California because the income gap has widened to an unsustainable degree due to runaway capitalism.
http://www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-leaving-socal-20170414-story.html

Not because of gay parades, immigrants or tranny teachers or whatever other Breitbart fed nonsense you read about on 4chan. You singelhandedly plummet the average IQ of this forum.

So you are saying Japan is a real country but the US is not and we should be more like Japan because they don't like the democrats ideas?

what is your experience in Japan? you portend to be very knowledgeable about the country and their governing body. how long have you been there?

Holy shit, is that Spanish and pastel colors? And a brown dude just standing out on the street in broad daylight??

What a bizarre sight.

I would have never guessed that a city founded by the Spanish as "El Pueblo de Nuestra Señora la Reina de los Ángeles de Porciúncula", that became part of Mexico for almost 50 years, would look like Mexico and have Spanish stuff all over it.

The funny thing is that white people build those buildings in the 1920's and 30's to give the city a more Mexican/Spanish look.

you view the world in the most simplistic and childish ways. People are moving out of California because the income gap has widened to an unsustainable degree due to runaway capitalism.
http://www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-leaving-socal-20170414-story.html

Not because of gay parades, immigrants or tranny teachers or whatever other Breitbart fed nonsense you read about on 4chan. You singelhandedly plummet the average IQ of this forum.
<36>

you are an imbecile to highest degree. just because you pay a monthly subscription fee to the NYT or your parents paid 150k for your degree at NYU doesn't mean that you understand political policy or capitalism.

what is 4chan? i have never read breitbart. that is biased reporting for right wing conservatives. maybe you ought to use common sense instead of deferring to questionable newspaper links.

that is the problem with your generation of flunkies. none of you have any critical thinking skills. you all just post url's without even engaging in the issue being discussed. you are a low level charlatan. do not ever address me on these forums again.

<36>

you are an imbecile to highest degree. just because you pay a monthly subscription fee to the NYT or your parents paid 150k for your degree at NYU doesn't mean that you understand political policy or capitalism.

what is 4chan? i have never read breitbart. that is biased reporting for right wing conservatives. maybe you ought to use common sense instead of deferring to questionable newspaper links.

that is the problem with your generation of flunkies. none of you have any critical thinking skills. you all just post url's without even engaging in the issue being discussed. you are a low level charlatan. do not ever address me on these forums again.
I'm kinda impressed how well you parody a belligerent retarded right winger.

58% by definition is a majority. He is not wrong though. It is proven that Hispanics vote democrat far more then they do republican.

The republicans could have had the Hispanics in 80's but they fuck that up

I think you and i are talking about two different things.. Not surprised given that leftists and rightists have an inability to emphasize and actually communicate with each other effectively.

No you're just missing the very obvious point. To be even more explicit.

1. 58% is not describable as a "vast majority". It is a majority for sure but it's a big ole dose of hyperbole to act like it's anything more then that.

2. The OP classification for native begins and ends with white people, as if they are the only people native to this country. It excludes all native born people's from all of those other demographics. You think all the black, Asian, and Hispanic people just got here recently? Alot of people in those demographics have been here longer then alot of white people, or are we forgetting a the substantial amount of European immigration a century ago.

You just did the same thing in referencing Hispanic voters. You realize that 65% of the Hispanic population in this country is native born? By your standards that would constitute a double vast majority.

So is this a left vs right thing or do you just not realize that not all Hispanic people just got here?

He also wants UK to remain 98% white even though he doesn’t like white women.

He just moans and contradicts everything thing he’s says.

His haircut moan was amazing.

It's not a contradiction. Just because I don't live in the U.K., doesn't mean I want it to burn behind me. I still care about the U.K.

1. 58% is not describable as a "vast majority". It is a majority for sure but it's a big ole dose of hyperbole to act like it's anything more then that.

2. The OP classification for native begins and ends with white people, as if they are the only people native to this country. It excludes all native born people's from all of those other demographics. You think all the black, Asian, and Hispanic people just got here recently? Alot of people in those demographics have been here longer then alot of white people, or are we forgetting a the substantial amount of European immigration a century ago.

You just did the same thing in referencing Hispanic voters. You realize that 65% of the Hispanic population in this country is native born? By your standards that would constitute a double vast majority.

So is this a left vs right thing or do you just not realize that not all Hispanic people just got here?

58% of white people voted republican

Compared to 37% of white people that voted democrat. When you consider that whites make up 210 million Americans. That's significant

The numbers would have been even bigger if it hadn't been such a taboo to vote for Trump

Since the USA has been a country, the historical population of the USA was 90% white. This is a simple fucking fact

Hspanic votes=immigrants ?

In general, yes. The last few decades have seen 10s of millions of Hispanics migrate to the USA.

Only to vote against their host country and disuse the very right to exist of the USA as shown by people in this thread.

58% of white people voted republican

Compared to 37% of white people that voted democrat. When you consider that whites make up 210 million Americans. That's significant

The numbers would have been even bigger if it hadn't been such a taboo to vote for Trump

As noted earlier most of the white population didn't even vote and around the mid 50s isn't even a notable "majority" lets not even get into the notion you are presenting that whites and hispanics should have a monolithic group think is absurd as all fuck.

Remember when you stuck your nose in the Catalan independence movement and Didn't realize you were supporting a leftist EU supporting movement with a long history of Marxist/Anarchist ties?

Your silly ass is doing it again by assuming republicans are a benevolent party for the will of the people. Mind you I'm not implying Democrats are either.

And lol at people not voting because its "Taboo"

what a coincidence! People should just happen to vote for what you think is right and 2. When they don't they must have just been scared.

Go home Gooner you're drunk. <DisgustingHHH>

This is such an exquisitely stupid and quasi-white supremacist shit show of a thread that I am actually impressed that the TS is sticking by it and hasn't abandoned yet for sheer humiliation.

You are not any more of a citizen than a brown citizen, dude. And when white votes are being mobilized toward objectively bad policies and against common interests using racial coding and scapegoating that is meant to demonize racial minorities, to even think you are entitled to expect us to follow you down the plank is fucking hysterical.

That doesn't make any sense. And it seems you only consider white people as the Native population?
What about all the other races? Like blacks, they vote for the Democrats or the native Hispanics or the actual Native Americans?

People usually vote for their economic benefit. Most immigrants are on the lower side of that so it makes sense for them to vote left.
There is really only one significant voter group in the western world voting against their economic interest and that's poor American whites in the South.

Just out of curiosity, do you think that it has become socially unacceptable to go against the democratic party in a public sense?

Paranoid? Facts aren't paranoia.

Dems having a pact with illegals of voting without eligibility for social benefits?

I asked the other guy and will also ask you... proof of this 'fact'?

Just out of curiosity, do you think that it has become socially unacceptable to go against the democratic party in a public sense?

I'd say no. It's only mildly socially unacceptable to support Republicans given their history.

I'd say no. It's only mildly socially unacceptable to support Republicans given their history.

History of?
So current issues have no value?

If you do not support current sociali/democratic issues, you will be attacked

I think you and i are talking about two different things.. Not surprised given that leftists and rightists have an inability to emphasize and actually communicate with each other effectively.

You should probably read what the OP wrote to me before you jump into his conversation. That will make it alot easier for you to talk about the same thing as what I am saying.

Back