Immigrants voting against the native population = Audacious?

If you don't understand the history of Latin America, SE Asia, Africa, etc., in relation to the West's quest for capital accumulation, then no offense, but if I have to explain how to add and subtract to somebody, I'm likely not going to dive into a conversation about calculus with them.

So ... no explanation then ... then, appeal to ridicule.

You already pissed in the pool when you came here in the first place. Reap what you sow.

And you don't sound very American:

81JH-huMHTL._SY550_.jpg

Oh yeah, let's base our foreign policy on a poet from 1883 and a statue built by Frenchmen.

no racial group makes up more than half of the population.

Well most of these cases are about countries which are former colonies and made up, which tend to cause instability.

The natural course of thing is for people who live together to mix and create a new identity, which is what happens in America, with the exception of blacks of course since they were segregated by law.

If you are afraid of a majority-minority country the best course of action is go outside and start mixing in order to blur the lines between races.

Oh yeah, let's base our foreign policy on a poet from 1883 and a statue built by Frenchmen.

And while we're at it, let's elect a petulant trust fund baby from a reality TV show as our President.

There are bad seeds in every single demographic, rich and poor, brown and white. The fact that you want to paint with broad strokes seems a little ignorant to me.

People are people bro. Get to know someone face to face and you will find out that the majority of people just want the same things as you - a happy family, peace, food on the table, etc.

I’ve Spent more time in more middle-eastern countries than I care to count. Those people are HAPPY to step aside and let their fellow jihadist neighbors do what they please.

Your assumptions about me are false.

I’ve Spent more time in more middle-eastern countries than I care to count. Those people are HAPPY to step aside and let their fellow jihadist neighbors do what they please.

Your assumptions about me are false.

Interacting with people as part of an occupying military force is hardly conducive to a personable relationship.

Interacting with people as part of an occupying military force is hardly conducive to a personable relationship.

My statements still stand solid. In fact your ignorance just further solidified my last sentence in that post.

And while we're at it, let's elect a petulant trust fund baby from a reality TV show as our President.

I don't like Trump. I love how you're so myopic you don't understand that a common sense immigration policy is consistent with a liberal and centrist political position. Open doors is a retarded far left policy, it's not thought out one bit.

I don't like Trump. I love how you're so myopic you don't understand that a common sense immigration policy is consistent with a liberal and centrist political position. Open doors is a retarded far left policy, it's not thought out one bit.

Where did I say I wasn't for a common sense immigration policy?

I agree that open doors are stupid, so go blow down some other straw house.

Off topic, but damn ts, I am jealous of you! You live in Japan. That’s be the shit especially for a white American or Brit lol

the best course of action is go outside and start mixing in order to blur the lines between races.
Venezuela = 51.6% of the population are mixed race (mestizo)
Colombia = 50% of the population are mixed.
Honduras = 90% of the population are mixed.
Nicaragua = 69% of the population are mixed.

...hmm, they are poor unstable 3rd world countries. Guess why?

Venezuela because of communism.
Colombia because of communism and drug trade.
Honduras because banana republic and drugs.
Nicaragua, communism, banana republic and drugs.

How about Chile?

65% mixed, stable and high income economy.

And Argentina?

80% white and broke as shit.

There are also a lot of countries which are quite racially homogeneous that are total and complete shit, because they are divided by religion, language or other nonsense.

Venezuela because of communism.
Colombia because of communism and drug trade.
Honduras because banana republic and drugs.
Nicaragua, communism, banana republic and drugs.
There's always a lame excuse.
How about Chile?
Not a majority-minority country.
White and non-indigenous 88.9%, Mapuche 9.1%, Aymara 0.7%, other indigenous groups 1% (includes Rapa Nui, Likan Antai, Quechua, Colla, Diaguita, Kawesqar, Yagan or Yamana), unspecified 0.3% (2012 est.) (source The World Factbook/CIA).
And Argentina?
Argentina has a higher HDI than all LatAm countries, except Chile (and chile has a white majority).

Venezuela = 51.6% of the population are mixed race (mestizo)
Colombia = 50% of the population are mixed.
Honduras = 90% of the population are mixed.
Nicaragua = 69% of the population are mixed.

Are you implying its because they are mixed because... <Huh2>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back