Impact mouthguards is racist?

literally self-explanatory ("you should have clicked on the table. and scrolled down")

d0JNYHR.jpg

can't figure out how to click a link, can't figure out how to scroll down.

tell me more about "debating" foreign policy. /s

Tell me more about how foreign aid makes you the best country in the world. How many people has the US "Freedom Machine" killed lately?

Tell me more about how foreign aid makes you the best country in the world. How many people has the US "Freedom Machine" killed lately?

i'm not a country, genius.

and nice goalpost move.

i'm not a country, genius.

and nice goalpost move.

Nice attempt to discredit what I said by attacking my phrasing, when you knew damn well what the fuck I was saying. Grow up.

Nice attempt to discredit what I said by attacking my phrasing. You are an American and the United States of America is made up of Americans, meaning you are your country.
Jog on Junior.

you had nothing but 'bad phrasing' and the aforementioned goalpost shift. it's not my fault that you argued yourself into a corner of fallacies.

also, "americans" =/= us citizens. you're the one that mentioned north america, you know...

you had nothing but 'bad phrasing' and the aforementioned goalpost shift. it's not my fault that you argued yourself into a corner of fallacies.

also, "americans" =/= us citizens. you're the one that mentioned north america, you know...

I haven't argued myself into a corner, you've offered nothing but a list, and the top 10 of that list 8 of them needed aid because of impacts America has had on them. You offer no reason as to why America is the greatest country, no compelling argument, and I mentioned North America, because as I'm sure someone of your immense knowledge would know that the United States isn't the only country in North America. Hence Canada is the better country, I know that kind of stuff gets under your patriotic skin.

When you have a list of reasons why the US is the greatest country on earth then I'll be sure to read it. Until then all you've provided is "we provide aid" news flash every Western Country provides aid.

I haven't argued myself into a corner, you've offered nothing but a list

lolz!
nothing but a list? that list is the entire point - my point was that "half the world begs the USA for help with _______________" and guess what? the usa gives aid to nearly every country. oops!

You offer no reason as to why America is the greatest country,

...because i never made such an ignorant and stupid claim. YOU DID.

for fuck's sake, "america" isn't a country.

When you have a list of reasons why the US is the greatest country on earth

please cite where i said this.

oh, right. you can't. because it literally never happened.

funny though - i'm dying to hear why canada's better. must be all that gun control and their cheap products...

lolz!
nothing but a list? that list is the entire point - my point was that "half the world begs the USA for help with _______________" and guess what? the usa gives aid to nearly every country. oops!

...because i never made such an ignorant and stupid claim. YOU DID.

for fuck's sake, "america" isn't a country.

please cite where i said this.

oh, right. you can't. because it literally never happened.

funny though - i'm dying to hear why canada's better. must be all that gun control and their cheap products...

You quoted my reply to that exact claim. I never claimed America was the greatest country in the world.
Your claim that America provides aid it's true it provides aid. What the fuck is your point with that, how does that change anything to do with my statements about how America isn't the greatest country on earth? You joined a debate that had already begun and added your opinion, I continued my argument, I didn't even look to see if you were a different person to the other dipshit.

Canada is better because it hasn't continually destabilized the entire world, hasn't caused numerous conflicts, hasn't assassinated political leaders from countries that have nothing to do with the US just because they didn't like how they ran things in fact Canada generally minds its own business. Oh and Canada has free health care, what does the US do for its citizens other than charge them ridiculous prices for everything and tell them they're free.

You quoted my reply to that exact claim. I never claimed America was the greatest country in the world.
Your claim that America provides aid it's true it provides aid. What the fuck is your point with that, how does that change anything to do with my statements about how America isn't the greatest country on earth? You joined a debate that had already begun and added your opinion, I continued my argument, I didn't even look to see if you were a different person to the other dipshit.

Canada is better because it hasn't continually destabilized the entire world, hasn't caused numerous conflicts, hasn't assassinated political leaders from countries that have nothing to do with the US just because they didn't like how they ran things in fact Canada generally minds its own business. Oh and Canada has free health care, what does the US do for its citizens other than charge them ridiculous prices for everything and tell them they're free.

wow. where to begin...

facts:
i never said any country (or continent pairing ["america"]) is greatest. you seem reallllllllllly hung up on this and you keep rambling about "the greatest country in the world" - and you even typed up some hilarious list (based on... seemingly nothing at all) with the best countries at _____. that dumb shit's allllllllllllll you.

"my opinion" wasn't opinion. i don't give a fuck about opinions, it's why your rants are so silly. facts > opinions. always.

hence, the link i provided, citing the foreign aid the US gave. that should have been the end of this, as it was not only rather definitive proof of my claim, but the ONLY piece of evidence in this entire argument, since you provided literally none.

RE: pink - lolz! you can't even describe canada without mentioning the US. hahahahahahahaha

further, you can't even seem to decide whether you're talking about america or the US. it's hilarious. you're trying to dismiss the US while diminishing every other country on the american continents by referring to america as the US of A.

derp.

further, you can't even seem to decide whether you're talking about america or the US. it's hilarious. you're trying to dismiss the US while diminishing every other country on the american continents by referring to america as the US of A.

derp.

America is the US. Outside of the United States no one actually calls it "The United States" we simply call it America. You'd know that if you left your country once in a while. Your evidence was based on something I didn't bring up. You did, in the middle of an argument that didn't concern you so I rolled your statements into being in support of the first idiot. I don't even know what you're trying to argue? That America gives aid out? that's great so does almost every other country in Nato... So please tell me what is the fucking point of all your chatter if you aren't even addressing the original argument that you rudely interrupted with a statement that was clearly pointless if it wasn't in support of the other users "Best country on earth" question?

America is the US.

hahahahahahahhaa.

let me get this straight, you say that the US isn't even the best country in north america, then you say the above.

self-pwned.

meanwhile, my obvious and literally self-explanatory point was backed by facts... but you're either now pretending to not know what it is or are seriously too ignorant to read/comprehend my first couple posts.

Better - New Zealand, Canada, Sweden, Norway, Iceland, Greenland, Switzerland.
More influence on the entire world - Egypt, Italy, France, England, Turkey, Russia, China.
More individual Freedom - New Zealand, Canada, Sweden, Norway, Iceland, Greenland, Switzerland, Australia, Samoa.

<TrumpWrong1>

How did this go from mouth guards to debate about the best country in the world? <31>

I understand what you're saying and agree with it. In my time there I was helping with College Rugby programs and with the USA National Rugby Team as a training advisor and aid to the coach. The majority of people I had contact with were Highschool/College Football, Basketball and Rugby players. For the most part they were well educated (as you'd expect being in college. The highschool players were less educated and seemed to have their grades handed to them.) I enjoyed my time watching and teaching young players how to better themselves in a sport I've played since I was 4 years old (I'm the cliche, I would have gone pro if I wasn't so small type of deal). The College players I met were as varied as each position on a football team, some were overly patriotic, some were cynical and bitter, some were idealists, some were racists and some were completely oblivious to anything outside of their home town or college. The Highschool players seemed to have far less of an opinion on the world, the ones that did usually came from poor families, or from rough neighborhoods. Hell in Mississippi I met a kid whose father killed himself and his sister after his mother had overdosed on oxycodone, I expected him to be bitter and angry with the world, but instead he was hopeful of one day going to Florida State University and then the NFL as a wide receiver. I'm not sure if he was on the scouting radar or had offers from FSU, but he was sure that was where he would end up. He tore his ACL a few weeks later and was told he had a 50/50 chance of ever playing at a college level depending on how well his healing went.
He ended up going to a college in Louisiana on an academic scholarship and is never going to play football again at a high level. I've kept in contact with him to this day and he has many times said to me that "God has a plan for everyone and that it mustn't have been gods plan for him to go to the NFL." he's happy and in no way bitter at life. I wholeheartedly believe that in any other country where religion as strongly followed as it is in the USA he would have been bitter and angry. But because of where he grew up and what he believed in he didn't allow life to get him down. I believe that the USA has many core values that other countries could take to heart.
I met a college student who believed he was going to be one of the best ever, he was in the top 15 college players in the country and something called an All American (I really don't know what this is). He was damn good, a hell of a player but his attitude was that everyone should be honored to see him play, honored to talk to him that he was practically gods gift to football. He was completely self-absorbed and acted like he invented sports. I met many players like him who are built up in highschool sports, told they're great, turned into an idol in their hometowns, or highschools and then when they get into the real world and the colleges or NFL scouts stop calling they become bitter and angry that the world could be so cruel. No other country I've been to puts that much pressure on teenagers, no other country makes star players think that they've got it all made in highschool, that there is no way they can't make it to the NFL. That is the problem I have with the US mentality, the cycle of pumping kids up with dreams and notions that are unattainable for 98% of players in that sport, where winning is everything and failure means you're nothing. I met many coaches who all gave me the "I was once a top prospect but something happened and I didn't make it." and it's honestly depressing seeing teenagers throw away the chance at an education and a chance at an actually obtainable career because they were pumped with bullshit about how they'll definitely make the NFL or the NBA or the NHL only to fail and feel like they aren't good enough for anything anymore.

The point of all this is that there is a danger in selling the American dream to impressionable kids only for them to find out in the harshest of ways that it probably won't happen for them. Instead of preparing them for the real world, where it's okay to be mediocre.

And just to say, I have a great amount of respect for you and your reviews I hope what has been said here over the past few days doesn't cause any hard feelings between the two of us.
what you just touched on, i believe is a big contribution to the rising suicide rate around the world. japan has always had a high suicide rate because over there if you don't succeed in your given field, you may as well kill yourself. their society is truly that competitive. it isn't quit like that in western countries but obviously for some people think it is. i grew up in a horse racing family that was high competitive and my old boy has a term for it "delusions of grandeur."

@shincheckin

No sorry, “Indonesian” is a nationality. Just like Canadian or french, American....not a race.

Stop trying so hard to see racism in everything, it’s pathetic.

Also, buying madenin the USA helps support manufacturing jobs within the USA, if you aren’t from the USA then obviously it doesn’t matter but pretty much every country would do well to try to support their own economies, plus USA made products are 10/10 times better than Asian made products.

Also....

I haven’t been in this forum for a few years but it seems like now people don’t want to buy boxing gloves made in Pakistan...is that racist???

You are hippocritical, uninformed and a wannabe social justice warrior only you have no clue what you’re talking about. I wouldn’t put plastic from Indonesia in my mouth either....does that mean I’m racist against people from Indonesia and have a problem with them??? No. It means there are products I’d prefer from other countries and that’s all.

No one wants stuff from pakistan because pakistan is known for producing poor quality stuff, thats not racist. Your comparison to that is stupid.

Made in america? Ew yuck im not going to put something in my mouth made in america in some american factory, gross! Nothing wrong with this statement at all, dont buy stuff made in america by dirty americans in dirty american factories. Stop trying so hard to see racism in everything, it’s pathetic

Call it whatever you want, racist, prejudice, whatever, maybe the term I didnt use was exactly correct but the point still stands that the add is trying to insinuate that something made in Indonesia is dirty for the fact it was made in Indonesia.

Idonesian is a nationality, but its not the same when compared to america, someone from america could be anything, such as african american, or mexican american, where as when someone from Indonesia, theres a 95% chance they are pribumi or "indonesian". Just like a white person could be born in china and be chinese, although when we say the word china, we think of chinese people and we think of chinese as a race not a nationality. Hell theres even white jamaicans but thats not what comes to mind when someone says they are jamaican.

Made in USA lol what a joke, most stuff made in USA sucks like fords for example, and just about everything in that is sold in the US is either made in China the another asian or arabic country. The entire US economy is based off getting shit for cheap from china and selling it for 10x the price to stupid americans. Buy american made crap and support your american economy that doesnt give a damn about its people and outsourced all the jobs, yeah lets support those guys. Lets support this guy who makes custom mouthguards made in america, however all the supplies to make the mouthguard such as the rubber etc were made in china. Cmon now, until recently, american flags were being made in china. That is truly laughable for all you patriotic idiots out there. Its so out of hand the greatest country in the world cant make its own flags, lol what a joke.

uninformed social justice warrior wannabe or whatever your comment was, cool story bro. Not wanting to put a mouthpeice in your mouth because it is a poor quality isnt racist. Not wanting to put a mouthpeice in your mouth because it was made in a certain country is. Your comparison and argument is again invalid.

blinded by religion and patriotism and brainwashed by the media, you sound like a brainwashed patriotic idiot that loves taking a red white and blue dildo that shoots stars up the butt from uncle sam.

@shincheckin

I didn’t read all that drivel. You are just calling things racist tonsuit yourself. You just said you don’t want to buy from Pakistan because the quality sucks. All that add is saying is that Indonesian plastic products suck which is true. I wouldn’t really want anything from a dirty unregulated Indonesian factory in my mouth either but I have no problem whatsoever with Indonesian people.

If that add is racist then you are a racist for saying what you did about Pakistan now quit acting like a fucking social justice warrior and a hippocrit and get a fucking life because by your own definition YOU are a racist.

I’m an American and I don’t give a single fuck if people prefer to not buy products madenin the USA.

Now pack it in, you are a racist and your accusations of racism are almost as bad as your martial arts.

@shincheckin

I didn’t read all that drivel. You are just calling things racist tonsuit yourself. You just said you don’t want to buy from Pakistan because the quality sucks. All that add is saying is that Indonesian plastic products suck which is true. I wouldn’t really want anything from a dirty unregulated Indonesian factory in my mouth either but I have no problem whatsoever with Indonesian people.

If that add is racist then you are a racist for saying what you did about Pakistan now quit acting like a fucking social justice warrior and a hippocrit and get a fucking life because by your own definition YOU are a racist.

I’m an American and I don’t give a single fuck if people prefer to not buy products madenin the USA.

Now pack it in, you are a racist and your accusations of racism are almost as bad as your martial arts.

Pakistan has a reputation for making poor quality equipment. Not wanting to buy something from someone that has a bad reputation for making cheap equipment is not racist.

you just proved my point, you stated "dirty factory". why do you assume something made in a Indonesian factory is dirty? because its in indonesia?

Not wanting to buy something because you assume it was made in a dirty factory due to the location of the factory (indonesia) is racist.

Mouthpeices made in alaska are dirty becuase they were made by eskimos in some dirty alaskan factory. Made in alaska?! ewww yuck!! can you even find alaska on the map? I cant!!! im not putting something in my mouth made in Alaska!!! grosss!!!

Now go bend over for uncle sam and let him shoot his stars up your butt like you thoroughly enjoy.

And Indonesia has a reputation for making crappy stuff too.

Why is it racist to say it like it is about Indonesia but not Pakistan???

There are no mouth guards made in Alaska so you are just being stupid now.

And what’s with you and gay jokes and anal sex jokes?? You seem like a homophobic piece of shit honestly. Somebody disagrees with you, calls you out for your stupidity and you call them gay???

Stay classy.

Back