Impact mouthguards is racist?

And Indonesia has a reputation for making crappy stuff too.

Why is it racist to say it like it is about Indonesia but not Pakistan???

There are no mouth guards made in Alaska so you are just being stupid now.

And what’s with you and gay jokes and anal sex jokes?? You seem like a homophobic piece of shit honestly. Somebody disagrees with you, calls you out for your stupidity and you call them gay???

Stay classy.

you initiated the insults, i just retaliated.

Its not racist to say poor quality products are made from pakistan because its true. Its not racist to not want to buy poor quality products form pakistan because they are poor quality.

Its racist to not want to buy products from pakistan because you think they are dirty for being made in pakistan.

Im not going to put some dirty gloves made in some dirty pakistan factory on my hands, ew gross!!!

The ad is racist towards indonesia not because of the quality, but because of their ew and yuck statements which were implying that the mouthpeice is dirty because it was made in indonesia or as you like to put it some "dirty factory".

Your a gay eskimo, and I will never buy mouthpiece made by a gay eskimo in some dirty Alaskan factory

Last edited:
No dude. Indonesian factories are known for producing low quality crap. Making a joke about the quality of a factory is completely different than judging the character of all the people from an entire country.

If the add said “you don’t want I buy something made by dirty Indonesians” then that would be racist, nowhere in the add did it say anything like that. Like your example of Alaska where you insulted Alaskan natives....that mouth guard add never insulted the people.

People like you are actually really the problem, calling everything racist without knowing what that means. All the shit you’ve said about the USA???? But calling Indonesian factories dirty (which is true) is racist???

Now like I pointed out, by you’re own definition YOU are a racist and by the textbook definition YOU are a homophobe.

Now you can respond any way you want but I’m done with you. I don’t have time to argue with children in the lamest sub forum on sherdog with a bunch of people who have 80 pairs of boxing gloves but have never even trained at a high level or competed.

Bushman out.

No dude. Indonesian factories are known for producing low quality crap. Making a joke about the quality of a factory is completely different than judging the character of all the people from an entire country.

If the add said “you don’t want I buy something made by dirty Indonesians” then that would be racist, nowhere in the add did it say anything like that. Like your example of Alaska where you insulted Alaskan natives....that mouth guard add never insulted the people.

People like you are actually really the problem, calling everything racist without knowing what that means. All the shit you’ve said about the USA???? But calling Indonesian factories dirty (which is true) is racist???

Now like I pointed out, by you’re own definition YOU are a racist and by the textbook definition YOU are a homophobe.

Now you can respond any way you want but I’m done with you. I don’t have time to argue with children in the lamest sub forum on sherdog with a bunch of people who have 80 pairs of boxing gloves but have never even trained at a high level or competed.

Bushman out.

no shit mouthgaurds arent being made in alaska, it was a analogy dumbass.

do you see something wrong with this statement?

ALASKA?? No Way!! - Save 20%!!

Eeeew! That glob of plastic in your mouth was made in ALASKA!

Can you even find that place on a world map? I'm not sure I can!

Click Here to check out our new website!

Look - here's the story!

We handcraft all of our perfect fitting mouthguards right here in the USA with materials made in China

All of our materials are top grade dental quality and made in China

Other guards are machine made in some Alaskan sweatshop. YUCK!

As far as your competing statements, I compete, do you?

Nothing about anything you typed there is tacist in any way.

I’m guessing your Indonesian so you are offended by this, there’s no other explanation.

Nothing about anything you typed there is tacist in any way.

I’m guessing your Indonesian so you are offended by this, there’s no other explanation.

awesome, then we can both agree that no one should buy dirty mouthpeices made by dirty alaskans in dirty alaskan factories than.

this is hilarious.

people are saying shit way more bigoted than the silly ad while being so offended by the ad.

I remember when this section of the forum was busy and people contributed to threads without having them devolve into this retarded bullshit.

I'll order 20! lol! Shit way to try and convince people to buy your shit.

Back