Impractical Jokers

I love when they have to give presentations that the others prepare ..been watching it all day, thank god tru TV doesnt have much else to air...

just saw this one today

I binge watched it a few months back. Joe is definitely the funniest IMO. Very few comedy shows are able to keep me watching for very long. Impractical Jokers is definitely one of them, and Brooklyn Nine-Nine, it's just so ridiculous lol - Captain Holt is the fucking best.

I could watch this shit all day. They seriously have the life. It's literally their job to bullshit around with their friends all day. You couldn't ask for a better setup.

As far as people not recognizing them at this point, I'm sure that they just don't air any skits where they're recognized.

I could watch this shit all day. They seriously have the life. It's literally their job to bullshit around with their friends all day. You couldn't ask for a better setup.

As far as people not recognizing them at this point, I'm sure that they just don't air any skits where they're recognized.
they also have started doing things in other cities outside of NY... So im sure this helps because people wouldnt expect them to be there

I binge watched it a few months back. Joe is definitely the funniest IMO. Very few comedy shows are able to keep me watching for very long. Impractical Jokers is definitely one of them, and Brooklyn Nine-Nine, it's just so ridiculous lol - Captain Holt is the fucking best.
Joes pretty good, him or Murr are probably my fav

Joes pretty good, him or Murr are probably my fav

Lol, I love how he's always so good at keeping a straight face the whole time. He seems to do the most ridiculous shit willingly and always does really good at not laughing, making people around him think he's being serious, lol. He just doesn't give a fuck.

Love this show! Sal is the best one IMO. My favorite bit so far was when Sal had to be an art teacher who kept advising his students to add ninjas to their paintings.

Also the Bingo one! I felt so bad for Sal.

And the all time classic:

Back