In 3 years people will realize

Every single thread you make is a Khabib troll thread. Guys used to get banned for spamming...
Lol, literally all his threads are about Khabib. All of them.

How is Conor's UFC activity in the last 2 years? Isnt Conor a 2 division champion? How many times has Conor defended the LW belt?
Whataboutism at it's finest. I never mentioned Conor, this is about Khabib and his amazing track record of fights. Also for the record both Khabib and Conor have 10 fights in the UFC, except Khabib was in the UFC 15 months before Conor. Even with his extended break he has the same number of UFC fights as Khabib.

So RDA wasnt a top contender?

But RDA is a top contender against Colby?

Cool story bro.........
Hard to compare that with the Colby fight.
Those fights are more than 4 years apart and in a completely different weight division.

RDA win was good though to be fair, a contender
But Khabib hasn't done anything to really legitimise his title, he beat a fucking al iaquinta

Hard to compare that with the Colby fight.
Those fights are more than 4 years apart and in a completely different weight division.

RDA win was good though to be fair, a contender
But Khabib hasn't done anything to really legitimise his title, he beat a fucking al iaquinta

Al Laquinta beat Kevin Lee

Wait TS you think the guys at MW have nothing for khabib? Really?

You think the likes of romero, rockhold, weidman, whittaker will have nothing for khabib.

Now I've got a khabib av because i think he's one of the best we've ever seen. But you're just being ridiculous.

Back