In case Gus and Rumble rematch... Who would u guys pick to win?

Rumble is too much of a wildcard to predict.

Gus is probably better at almost all aspects of the game but he's not a fast starter and usually gets hit a couple times before warmed up
Rumble is fast and has scary power - can end fight with 1 shot any time early in the fight

Comes down to if Gus can avoid the big shots early. If i had to bet I'd bet on Gus, but I would not be confident doing it since it only takes 1

How many top 5 wins does Rumble have exactly?

Both guys beat Teixera and Manuwa

Rumble beat Bader

Gus beat Shogun (5 years ago)

Other than a win over Gus, Rumble's resume is pretty much identical. So by your logic Rumble is overhyped?

And lets not forget, Gus gave DC the toughest fight he has ever had other than Jones while DC easily wiped out Rumble... twice

And Gus arguably won his fight against Jones, again something Rumble has never accomplished.

I'd say other than losing to Rumble, Gus's resume based on even his losing performances is far stronger than Rumbles. Let's see Rumble go 5 rounds with DC and Jones........
Rumble has beat Davis, AA, Branch WTF

Rumble's resume is much better then Gus.

Gus doesn't even have a marquee win only marquee losses. I'm sick of lemme justifying how good Gus is because of the fights he's loss. Jan almost KO'ed him. Made him turn into NCAA Gus

Gus wins IMO

styles make fights. Those comparing who's wins are better and basing performances on the DC fights are just wasting time.

Rumble would beat Gus probably 7/10 times. Gus has really solid boxing, but he still gets hit. And unfortunately, it only takes 1 from Rumble to completely change the fight. Rumble is huge and has good wrestling as well.

Just a bad fight for Gus.

Personally, I think Gus matches up much better vs DC and most likely beats him in a rematch.

I don't know. DC seems to be on the decline. I might favor Gus in a rematch. Close fight though either way.
DC looked better than ever against Jones in his last fight. He just got caught.

Back