IN DEPTH Review: Rafael Lovato Jr Lucky Gi in White

amen, awesome review addiction, i myself am still in the market for a original white a3 lucky if i can find one...

Same here,been looking for a couple of white a4's and nothing.I love my current one but still want at least 2 more,lol

That's a lot of expensive gis for a white belt. You must be quite sure you are going to stick with it.

I've been a one stripe white belt for almost three years, that does not reflect my skill or my commitment so your assumption does not really stick. I just refuse to "test" (pay more money for a piece of tape). I'm waiting to earn my next belt as I continue to place in all tournament with blue belts and above.

I don't know if I can have some dudes signature on the outside of it along with the "JR" on the shoulders,kind of ghey to me,other than that the gi is lava!

Check eBay, a supplier is selling them for about the same price as OTM and they have an A3 and an A4.

Check eBay, a supplier is selling them for about the same price as OTM and they have an A3 and an A4.

Where's an original white lucky A3 or A4 on eBay?Your not talking about those fake ass "good luck" gi's are you?

You planning to buy one?:icon_chee

The Lovato......if I was able to somehow get the signature and the "JR" embrodiery off the gi without tearing a hole in it,i would buy 2 gi's. The "good luck"gi.........I'll just wait until you post a review of one on here:icon_chee:icon_chee:icon_chee

What? I don't plan on getting the good luck gi! Never! I don't like having Santa or whoever on my back with mistletoe...kind of creepy. Maybe it helps people to get off your back :icon_neut

I ordered the Lovato Gi and it has been stuck in CA since Tuesday. I really hope that they send it soon.:icon_conf

lol

I don't own one but i've heard the "good luck" gis are of poor quality

What are you talking about? The Gi has nothing to do with skills!
I bet you're the type of person who's always getting spazzz while rolling with person who has a cool GI. That's so stupid...

so what!!!! if he can afford it and has a passion for jits then whats the problem

dude might roll pretty good

maybe he spazs in style while u spaz in a crappy karate kimono you kept from when you were a kid

I'm not going to argue with you. I'm not jealous because if I chose to I could do the very same thing and go out and buy whatever. I live in Japan for christ sakes, I have access to reversal, inspirit, bull terrier, etc etc etc, however the shit is expensive and I can win in my cheap Ouano instead. But yeah since you own a Lucky as a white belt too you're going to think I am drinking haterade when I am not. I am not the only person that thinks if you show up in flashy gear you better be able to back it up and not look stupid. Gi's like those scream for attention.

Would we still have to "back it up" if we purchased "Good Luck" gi's instead?Hahahahaha

so what!!!! if he can afford it and has a passion for jits then whats the problem

maybe he spazs in style while u spaz in a crappy karate kimono you kept from when you were a kid

I think you didn't understand what I wrote - by saying that GI has nothing to do with skills I meant that even when you're a white belt you can have a nice, expensive GI. What's more the thing about spazzing was about the hater-guy who had some issues about using Lucky while being a white belt.

Your'e dumbass!

Alright guys... lets stop beatin this deadhorse and get past this all :D

Lets keep this gi review clean. Theres more pages about opinions of who can wear what than there are legitamite questions.

Thanks guys!!

More updates to come as I've rolled in it and washed it a few times. Also had a chance to shrink it down a bit more :D!!

Back