In hindsight, how easily would Tyron Woodley have flatlined Michael Bisping?

aev-x.jpg

BpOqPthCMAAIFNu.jpg:large

{<huh}

Wonderboy has no boxing academy and no jab. Rory murdered him. Would be easy for the much longer Bisping to emulate.

Wonderboy outboxed Rory lol. GSP said that Wonderboy is the best striker he has ever seen. Bisping has been dropped 4 times in his last 5 times, all evidence points towards a Woodley KO. Too easily hit

They are completely different fighters. It’s almost an insult to compare. Tyron doesn’t have anywhere near the boxing skill of Gastelum. He has a hard punch but that’s where the comparison ends.

Wonderboy outboxed Rory lol. GSP said that Wonderboy is the best striker he has ever seen. Bisping has been dropped 4 times in his last 5 times, all evidence points towards a Woodley KO. Too easily hit
No, he outmoved and outSTRUCK Rory. If Wonderboi didn’t kick, he’d have been outboxed.
Aside from that, MMAth doesn’t work.
Also, last time TyCunt fought a Middleweight, he ehmm... dieded a little.

The Bisping that showed up against GSP would handle Woodley easily. Kelvin beat a recently concussed Bisping. Gastelum is better than Woodley right now anyways.

I dunno.

What I'm really wondering is if he'd have had bad flatulence. That's my question.

He had been asking for that fight for a long time. I would be really surprised if Bisping made it to round 2. Once the WW champ landed that right overhand it would be all over
It is one thing having the power, it is another to have no reservations about using it.

Tyron Woodley is too afraid to get KO'd, to fight to his full potential. Plus, he doesn't have the gas tank to fight hard.

The guy will slow down every fight, because the opponent is afraid to get KO'd, and Tyron does more thinking that fighting now.

Well there's a reason Bisping won't fight Tyron and GSP won't either.

GSP has a better chance of winning than Bisping for sure, mind you.

I think Bisping could beat Woodley to be honest....that's assuming Bisping doesn't fight him on two weeks notice after getting his head bounced off the canvas and choked out.

Bro. He would have gassed trying to take him out, then Bisking would have smashed him...
Tyrunt Hoodley sucks.
Man, people never learn. They keep using the weight class as if it´s a definitive argument. "oh, Woodley is a 170er he can´t beat guys at 185".

Look, this is Whittaker king of MW fighting at 170. So, was he too small for MW division too???
stephen-thompson-vs-robert-whitaker-full-fight.jpg

Look a t Rumble at 205. Same story.

We never know until it happens.

And yes, Bisping and his sloppy ass defense would get KOed bad by Woodley.
I agree with you, but you chose a horrible example. Robby got knocked out in the first in that one. There are so many fights he won that you could have chosen as opposed to this fight that pads argument for the other side.

TS asssuming T-Wood’s overall striking ability is on the same level as GSP’s.

I’m not buying it, sorry.

I’m not buying, sorry.

TS is always degrading GSP and his accomplishments. I imagine that this thread is just another round about way to do that.

Except Bisping would outwork Woodley.

Either Woodley gets Rory’d or Bisping gets Hendo’d.

I’m not buying it, sorry.

Woodley KTFO Robbie and knocked down Wonderboy 2x but he cant do it to Bisping, a guy who has been dropped pretty much every fight ? GSP is probably better overall striker, but it is a matter of styles, Bisping does not do well against fighters with power, let alone when they can wrestle

He had been asking for that fight for a long time. I would be really surprised if Bisping made it to round 2. Once the WW champ landed that right overhand it would be all over

Bisping get's ko'd by punches twice in his 40 fight career and now everyone can just ko him with one punch lol...ok.Stylistically bisping is a bad match up for Woodley as far as his crazy work rate and pace.Not saying he'd win but it could end up being a long night for Woodley if they fought.Kind of a moot point since it's doubtful.

TS is always degrading GSP and his accomplishments. I imagine that this thread is just another round about way to do that.

Except Bisping would outwork Woodley.
I don’t pay enough attention to individual posters and their habits despite spending like 60% of my fucking life here.

Woodley KTFO Robbie and knocked down Wonderboy 2x but he cant do it to Bisping, a guy who has been dropped pretty much every fight ? GSP is probably better overall striker, but it is a matter of styles, Bisping does not do well against fighters with power, let alone when they can wrestle
This is a fair point but I haven’t seen Woodley’s chin tested by a much bigger and stronger opponent.

Fantasy matchup now anyways but I still gotta go with Mike on this one.

Back