In hindsight, what's your assessment of the MayMac fight?

Conor did way better than I thought he would, and I thought he did the sport of MMA proud, I don't need some 14year old kid or 50 year old sherdog virgin to try convince me otherwise too thanks.

so if it's not the piss stains or the personality, i can't understand what keeps you chained to the computer talking shit. maybe it's horrible facial disfigurement?
Your brain is too meager to comprehend my reality.

have fun. play nice with your little friends. maybe when you graduate from preschool we will continue this. like i said until then play nice with the other kids or you will get hurt. it's doubtful, but you might even make some friends. (not miss polly pissy pants and her magic tea party)

Last edited:
have fun. play nice with your little friends. maybe when you graduate from preschool we will continue this. like i said until then play nice with the other kids or you will get hurt. it's doubtful,l but you might even make some friends. (not miss polly pissy pants and her magic tea party)
the man went runnin'

maybe one day when you have humbled some, i will even educate you in the ancient martial art of troll slaying. i will give you the first lession for free. information is power. your baseless boasting shows an insecure personality and leaves you open to counter attacks. be humble and give your opponent nothing so they feel at a false advantage.

maybe one day when you have humbled some, i will even educate you in the ancient martial art of troll slaying. i will give you the first lession for free. information is power. your baseless boasting shows an insecure personality and leaves you open to counter attacks. be humble and give your opponent nothing so they feel at a false advantage.
No it doesn't

No it doesn't
"i'm a big kid now" says the five year old. you know even less about fighting than you do about trolling. i hope for your sake you have some more redeeming qualities. although i kinda doubt it. that is what makes you so vulnerable. your random aggression over the internet shows an inability to express yourself in proper social situations. a need to vent. it just shows what a sad life you have and makes you vulnerable to people assuming (correctly) that you are a dork.

"i'm a big kid now" says the five year old. you know even less about fighting than you do about trolling. i hope for your sake you have some more redeeming qualities. although i kinda doubt it. that is what makes you so vulnerable. your random aggression over the internet shows an inability to express yourself in proper social situations. a need to vent. it just shows what a sad life you have and makes you vulnerable to people assuming (correctly) that you are a dork.
No it doesn't

No it doesn't
i recommend you seek the guidance of the mighty @Lucifer Alpha when it comes to the black arts of trolling. the dark force was strong in that one. a man worthy of an argument and not to be trifled with lightly. (fucker is some kind of computer tech and will hack if pissed). respect to a worthy opponent though. you could learn a lot from him. until then enjoy chasing tadpoles in the kiddies pool.

i recommend you seek the guidance of the mighty @Lucifer Alpha when it comes to the black arts of trolling. the dark force was strong in that one. a man worthy of an argument and not to be trifled with lightly. (fucker is some kind of computer tech and will hack if pissed). respect to a worthy opponent though. you could learn a lot from him. until then enjoy chasing tadpoles in the kiddies pool.

Jees, will ya ever stop it you two? You're making a mockery out of yourselves

Back