in light of recent american-chinese escalations...

I wouldn't be too worried.

With Wakandans at the helm, America's future is looking bright:

This couldn't be more accurate. Post modern feminists like Trudeau and their feminist economic agendas have been categorically rejected by Asia because they value efficiency and industriousness. While the west sandbags their economies with silly theories the far east is doing exactly what they need to do in order to surpass us in economic power.

It's all very obvious and its nauseating to see it overlooked.

What are you talking about? Germany's economy is the strongest it has ever been.
The Chinese and all other Asian countries would kill to have a quarter of the efficiency and industriousness the German economy has.
80 Million Germans make more profit from their economy than 1.4 Billion Chineses.
And having women integrated into our workforce and economy is a major factor of why we are so economically superior to everyone else.

Yes everyone, mass immigration and multiculturalism will propel your country to the stars.

Make immigration so easy it's practically open borders and you will reap the benefits of unlimited innovation!

Globalism overlays itself over top of general capitalism or communist regimes. The consolidation of all nations into one economic system. The world as a organized sandbox.

Currently China is still nationalist in behavior, but the economic tethers are being tied.

Chinese are worthy to become master race and takeover world. The west is stupid and weak.

I see these liberals in here. Lol if that is wests future.

Interesting how the goal posts keep getting pushed back on this. 20 years ago China was now supposed to have surpassed us. Now? ‘20 more years!’

Anyway, even if and when it happens.. we’ll be 2nd? I’m not sure I get the paranoia over all this tbh, and I actually work in the manufacturing industry lol. I think we’ll be fine, adjustments can be made and a lot can happen in another 20+ years or so.

The claim was that China would liberalize. There was an ideological agenda to it. If China would liberalize, essentially join the neo-liberal world order, the neo-liberal power structure would further entrench itself as the supreme authority and further facilitate global consolidation.

Those in power don't care about nation, culture, ethnicity, race, religion etc. They are willing to throw the populace under the bus to keep the gears greased. The fact that the manufacturing base in Rust Belt was hollowed out doesn't matter to them. They don't care about self sufficiency or self reliance. In fact, exporting jobs and leaving people with less options makes people more dependent on those in power. Plus they make a sh!t ton of money selling our country out from under us.

Chinese are worthy to become master race and takeover world. The west is stupid and weak.

I see these liberals in here. Lol if that is wests future.

I do think there’s something to be said for Westernized culture/society deteriorating under the weight of ‘diversity’ on a long enough timeline if there aren’t periods of nationalism worked in. Especially when operating and competing directly against a country/economy that’s steeped in it (nationalism).

But there are pitfalls to overdoing nationalism for long periods of time too. Without diversity your innovation can grow stagnant overtime and possibly reverse course. After all, the OP (for example) does point out that a country with diversity is largely responsible for propping up the country influenced by nationalism.

There needs to be a balance.

Globalism overlays itself over top of general capitalism or communist regimes. The consolidation of all nations into one economic system. The world as a organized sandbox.

Currently China is still nationalist in behavior, but the economic tethers are being tied.

What?
I wouldn't be too worried.

With Wakandans at the helm, America's future is looking bright:

Promoting lies. Not supported vy science
I do think there’s something to be said for Westernized culture/society deteriorating under the weight of ‘diversity’ on a long enough timeline if there aren’t periods of nationalism worked in. Especially when operating and competing directly against a country/economy that’s steeped in it (nationalism).

But there are pitfalls to overdoing nationalism for long periods of time too. Without diversity your innovation can grow stagnant overtime and possibly reverse course. After all, the OP (for example) does point out that a country with diversity is largely responsible for propping up the country influenced by nationalism.

Lol at you think need diverilsity

Lol at you think need diverilsity

Exploration, trade, sharing of knowledge, and the mixture of cultures has resulted in the massive expansion of humans and their capabilities, bud.

Interesting how the goal posts keep getting pushed back on this. 20 years ago China was now supposed to have surpassed us. Now? ‘20 more years!’

Anyway, even if and when it happens.. we’ll be 2nd? I’m not sure I get the paranoia over all this tbh, and I actually work in the manufacturing industry lol. I think we’ll be fine, adjustments can be made and a lot can happen in another 20+ years or so.

Eventually, you will be 4th behind the EU, China, and India I think.
Also, India probably takes longer. But eventually, those 3 will have a much higher population than the US.
That is of course only if the EU keeps growing to the east which it looks like it does and China doesn't collapse when the communist regime does.
And there is also the ASEAN region who will have like 800 million people in a decade or two. They already have 650 million or so.

It is really just a numbers game. At some point, those regions are going to catch up.

Also, India probably takes longer. But eventually, those 3 will have a much higher population than the US.
That is of course only if the EU keeps growing to the east which it looks like it does and China doesn't collapse when the communist regime does.
And there is also the ASEAN region who will have like 800 million people in a decade or two. They already have 650 million or so.

It is really just a numbers game. At some point, those regions are going to catch up.

Like I said, a lot can happen in 20 years. But I’m not too worried about it atm. The US economy is very diverse and based in a huge country with a lot of people and a large amount of landmass on its own. 1 of our states alone (California) has one of the largest economies in the world.

Everything else we’re talking about is nothing more than projection, and that’s been wrong countless amounts of time.

But we’ll see.

Without diversity your innovation can grow stagnant overtime and possibly reverse course. After all, the OP (for example) does point out that a country with diversity is largely responsible for propping up the country influenced by nationalism.

Once progress enters the blood stream it travels quickly to the brain where it immediately starts to infect brain cells at a horrifying rate.

We're all the same but different races think differently?

Once progress enters the blood stream it travels quickly to the brain where it immediately starts to infect brain cells at a horrifying rate.

We're all the same but different races think differently?

There’s a cure for that comrade..

debatable. i think we are getting to the point where automation and just the general progression of engineering is going to make huge populations borderline pointless.

take indonesia as an example. 260 million people largely living in poverty welllll what made the west wealthy and too a degree now china, those conditions dont really exist. think about all those towns and cities that were established for a particular reason. wood mills, steel mills, car manufacturing etc etc. do you honestly think those conditions exist in countries with gigantic populations. consider it like this, all these regions need investment, you need jobs so you can tax people, you need industries too support those workers.....what companies are going to invest heavily in indonesia, what do they bring to the table other than a large population.

this is something china face also. they are trying to dominate using mass labour in an age where things are becoming automated or generally using less man power. they are going to find themselves in quagmire when their levels of construction end and 100s of millions cant find jobs. unless you think the service industry will keep an economy of 1.3 billion strong. speaking of service industry jobs im always reading about cutbacks within the banking sector as new technologies come online.

its a bit of simpflied view but its absolutely bulletproof.

those initial investvents that have enabled the west, japan/korea and now china are starting to vanish.

the ones that have enabled a strong middleclass.

Last edited:
Misread the thread title as "American Cheese" escalations.

Like I said, a lot can happen in 20 years. But I’m not too worried about it atm. The US economy is very diverse and based in a huge country with a lot of people and a large amount of landmass on its own. 1 of our states alone (California) has one of the largest economies in the world.

Everything else we’re talking about is nothing more than projection, and that’s been wrong countless amounts of time.

But we’ll see.

they are also a state with the largest illegal population. a state that thinks taking mexicos poorest us going to be a long term benefit.

whos taxing the illegals.

Back