In light of school shootings,cliques, and bullying would you Home school?

You’re way stranger than me that’s for sure. I don’t advocate keeping my kids in a prison where I can watch their every move all day long

You’re just gonna breed socially awkward kids and kill their childhood at the same time.

Says you

I've thought for years that you are waaay stranger than most people I've encountered in Mayberry but again you probably think you're hip and cool lol.

As far as my home being a prison.....i'll have you know that I take great umbrage and am highly offended by that assertion. FYI my home is a loving place where my kids enjoy the teachings of Jesus Christ. they enjoy going to the beach, sports, and chuck e cheese, and a myriad of Church functions and activities for kids. they play with the neighbors kids all of whom ask their parents why cant they be home schooled.

Says you

I've thought for years that you are waaay stranger than most people I've encountered in Mayberry but again you probably think you're hip and cool lol.

As far as my home being a prison.....i'll have you know that I take great umbrage and am highly offended by that assertion. FYI my home is a loving place where my kids enjoy the teachings of Jesus Christ. they enjoy going to the beach, sports, and chuck e cheese, and a myriad of Church functions and activities for kids. they play with the neighbors kids all of whom ask their parents why cant they be home schooled.

But I am cooler than you on here and out in the real world.

You’re a strange fellow who wants to create equally strange children. Then lock them up and control them like they’re robots you bought In a store. Just breeding ultra weird religious wackos. Exactly what the world needs more religious weirdos

No. Every kid I knew that was homeschooled was awkward and had awful social skills.

says you

the homeschool kids thought the same about you most likely.

and why do people feel like they are the standard of charisma, social graces, and have the lock on being cool ITT?

lmao dude in case you're not fully self aware you're a goofy odditty like the rest of us

But I am cooler than you on here and out in the real world.

You’re a strange fellow who wants to create equally strange children. Then lock them up and control them like they’re robots you bought In a store. Just breeding ultra weird religious wackos. Exactly what the world needs more religious weirdos

says you

and surely you don't believe that first line?
images

far more people in Mayberry would cast you away before they would me sir....far more also

images

says you

and surely you don't believe that first line?
images

far more people in Mayberry would cast you away before they would me sir....far more also

images

You’re a weirdo Christian which makes you automatically not as cool as me. Go get some ashes on your head

says you

the homeschool kids thought the same about you most likely.

and why do people feel like they are the standard of charisma, social graces, and have the lock on being cool ITT?

lmao dude in case you're not fully self aware you're a goofy odditty like the rest of us

Lol, these homeschool kids I know live with their parents, have no friends and have Cheeto stains on their sweats lmao. Yea real cool lmao

Lol, these homeschool kids I know live with their parents, have no friends and have Cheeto stains on their sweats lmao. Yea real cool lmao

lol I don't believ you know any home school kids and neither does ron burgundy

images

My wife and I are both educators and (forgive me for the lack of modesty) I'm smart as fuck! So that won't be a problem.

However, I want him to socialize normally. I know a girl who is homeschooled, she is very intelligent but is too grown up acting in my opinion. A kid needs to be a kid.

My wife and I are both educators and (forgive me for the lack of modesty) I'm smart as fuck! So that won't be a problem.

However, I want him to socialize normally. I know a girl who is homeschooled, she is very intelligent but is too grown up acting in my opinion. A kid needs to be a kid.

The Socialization that kids are getting at Public schools where if your not in the "in" crowd or one of the "cool kids" and you don't have the best clothes or 300 dollar sneakers, and the cliques, and bullying, type of socialization kids can do without imo.

all school shooters over the past 25 years have not been home schoolers. And I can most likely presume that most kids that have committed suicide for being socially unacceptable to their peers weren't home schooled either.

that's food for thought people

accept jesus get saved.

says you

I think you're a strange fellow and your post doesn't hide the fact that thine jimmies have been rustled
images

I just know you’re a weird fellow. I see your posts. Your a strange man and you’re gonna have equally strange kids who have animosity towards you their entires lives.

Kids want to be around other people their age. They don’t want to be saddled next to mommy and daddy all day long. But you want to have socially awkward very religious kids. We don’t need anymore of those though

I just know you’re a weird fellow. I see your posts. Your a strange man and you’re gonna have equally strange kids who have animosity towards you their entires lives.

Kids want to be around other people their age. They don’t want to be saddled next to mommy and daddy all day long. But you want to have socially awkward very religious kids. We don’t need anymore of those though

lol says you and I think that you are a very strange fellow as well based on any number of posts also you're mad which is funny
images

My wife and I are considering homeschooling. Our main motivation is getting away from the liberal/Marxist indoctrination in the education system.
So instead of teaching your kids strong critical thinking skills so the can actively engage with and question what society teaches, your plan is to shelter them so they never have to hear a message you don’t agree with?

I was poisoned with that shit, and it took a few years of getting beaten down by the real world to wake up. I really don't want my daughter to be taught that bullshit starting in grade 1. I live in a fairly conservative area in California, and I know teachers who are super fucking pissed that they have to take all sorts of classes on transgenders and all this new shit. And they are told to start talking to students about it. They are opposed to it, but it is becoming policy to shove this shit down our kids throats.

We live in scary times.
The main thing is that you came to the realization of truth. Many never do unfortunately.

Back