In other news... PVZ got herself a boyfriend :)

PVZ looks like a monkey/alien

Lol... i prefer talking about PVZ now... Shes a nice girl and hasnt failed a test yet :p

Yeah, she's a good girl, and seems like a down to earth chick. I like her, so carry on with the PVZ talk.

That's one lucky fucker right there. Right there.

She has such a nice ass and legs, can anyone post pics for us nolifers.

Never have to pay for a flight again with those dumbo ears <45>

Jk.

I'm sure she makes great use of them as handlebars.

Dont even get me started on how you look

JK JK

You just need some more meals
So you're saying I would match PVZ?

I'd like to sniff that blonde hair of hers for hours and hours. I'd count her hair for days without sleep. I'd give lovely names to her freckles and remember them my whole life. I'd make her cakes everyday so she gets fat and cannot run away. I'd let her cheat on me just to forgive her.

Hell, I'd throw myself under a bus to catch her attention. I'd collect her poo to use it as toothpaste. I'd call it poothpaste.

I'd like to sniff that blonde hair of hers for hours and hours. I'd count her hair for days without sleep. I'd give lovely names to her freckles and remember them my whole life. I'd make her cakes everyday so she gets fat and cannot run away. I'd let her cheat on me just to forgive her.

Hell, I'd throw myself under a bus to catch her attention. I'd collect her poo to use it as toothpaste. I'd call it poothpaste.
Romantic.

Hopefully they get married soon, so they can start having sexual intercourse.

whats the deal with these weird american fake god freaks? im thinking that blowjobs and anal will still be allowed before marriage, but masturbation still means you go to hell, something like that?

whats the deal with these weird american fake god freaks? im thinking that blowjobs and anal will still be allowed before marriage, but masturbation still means you go to hell, something like that?

Absolute weirdos, it's 2017 ffs.

Well, you go blind from masturbation. That's pretty much a scientific fact. Blowjobs are okay, as long as you don't make eye contact.

Anal is obviously fucking illegal no matter what, are you kidding me...??!

200_s.gif

No boat sex.

You're sick

Well, you go blind from masturbation. That's pretty much a scientific fact. Blowjobs are okay, as long as you don't make eye contact.

Anal is obviously fucking illegal no matter what, are you kidding me...??!

aw man i thought that anal was just considered petting because it doesnt make babies, my bad

hell for me, but first, jail

He must have a bit pecker because he sure ain't much to look at:

Looks like a herb who gets his dress shirts from TJ Max.

Back