In the zone (pic thread)

Two different post fight pics from back in the day (between 2009 and 2010)

Fired up after a smoker:

Fight.jpg

And much more relaxed after a sanction bout win:
Fight 2.jpg
The smoker was a MUCH tougher fight, so that's probably why I'm so fired up. The sanctioned bout was the least contested fight I've ever had (I was ON that night, jab couldn't miss), so I got to just enjoy the moment after.

BeaglePuss stole most of my best coaching pics already haha.

Probably it's just perspective, but the guy seems heavier than you. His head is gigantic

He was shorter and stockier with skinny legs. But a very strong kid. I'm proud that at 34, I weighed in at 139 and he was 141. As I posted in that other thread my weight management was the one thing that went perfect

When I close my eyes and think of Bostonians, it's pretty much how you guys look. Lol

I can't remember the last time I read something online and laughed out loud hahaha!

When I close my eyes and think of Bostonians, it's pretty much how you guys look. Lol
Haha! I never thought about it, but now that I look at those pics....

And if you think the pics are bad, you should hear us talk lol! We sound as unintelligent as we look.

Haha! I never thought about it, but now that I look at those pics....

And if you think the pics are bad, you should hear us talk lol! We sound as unintelligent as we look.

You mean you boys ain't wicked smaht?

You mean you boys ain't wicked smaht?
You have no idea just how accurate that statement is.

We had this South African kid walk into the gym this week, and he was incredibly difficult to understand. When I mentioned it, he said “We have the worst accent in the world.” He then thinks for a second and says, “Well, maybe the second worst...” It was pretty funny.

I find the South African accent hilarious.

I would pay good money to hear those guys argue with the Affleck Brothers in Southie

Oh shit, which Southie!?

I find the South African accent hilarious.

I would pay good money to hear those guys argue with the Affleck Brothers in Southie

Oh shit, which Southie!?

apparently hes a ninja!

seriously thought this was a joke the first time I saw it.

Back