In this thread I will draw a picture for you.

breadfighter

Toiling in underground sugar caves
@purple
Reaction score
I'm pretty bored at work so I am taking your suggestions and ideas and try to make them into something (artwork, shoop). I can't promise it will be good, but it could quite possibly be a step above MS Paint. Come at me, bros.

Last edited:
Draw me like one of your French girls.

An epic space battle.

With kangaroos.

I'm pretty bored at work so I am taking your suggestions and ideas and try to make them into something (artwork, shoop). I can't promise it will be good, but it could quite possibly be a step above MS Paint. Come at me, bros.
I like this idea

Will you please draw me a picture of a black and white (tuxedo style) cat eating some food and an orange and white (tuxedo style) cat looking at him all mean.

I want a photo of Trump licking Putin's gooch while jerking him off to completion onto the United States.

Where's the goddam drawing! :mad::mad::mad:

what you think clippy looks like irl
paperclip.jpg

I want a photo of Trump licking Putin's gooch while jerking him off to completion onto the United States.

This is probably what millions of liberal arts majors have been doing the past year for their degrees bro. You're better off asking on tumblr

WTF?! This thread was yesterday and OP hasn't drawn shit.

No one around for you to take that order of fries?

I question your drawing ability.

Back