In two years, RIZIN FF will be the premier MMA organisation!

They can get to a point where it's tough to choose which big card to watch, but fighting in the UFC is the dream of many up & comers who started training watching let's say 5 years ago, while many of those don't know Pride and look at Rizin as a sideshow.

Also, it took Pride about 3 years to get big in a more favorable early landscape. Give Rizin 5 to assemble a solid roster that can regularly put on legit shows (with the mandatory freak show thrown in).

I will disagree with you here, respectfully of course. I believe in 4 years MMA will be rejuvenated to new heights.
MMA isnt going anywhere. Wether its bigger or not by then remains to be seen,depends on what new stars arrive/can be created..but it is absolutley here to stay. It blew up in '05 and its 2017 now. It is not a fad.

MMA isnt going anywhere. Wether its bigger or not by then remains to be seen,depends on what new stars arrive/can be created..but it is absolutley here to stay. It blew up in '05 and its 2017 now. It is not a fad.

I think certain people tend to forget, there are literally thousands of MMA schools all around this big nation of ours. And many more keep opening up.

They can get to a point where it's tough to choose which big card to watch, but fighting in the UFC is the dream of many up & comers who started training watching let's say 5 years ago, while many of those don't know Pride and look at Rizin as a sideshow.

Also, it took Pride about 3 years to get big in a more favorable early landscape. Give Rizin 5 to assemble a solid roster that can regularly put on legit shows (with the mandatory freak show thrown in).
They arent going to catch up. There are too many other places to go and fight. Rizin is mostly going to the be the home for guys who need to use PED's to still compete, Older guys,who have too many losses in the UFC,or elsewhere...or guys who would never get liscensed to fight in the first place. The Freaks. Guys like King Mo can take fights in Rizin and stay in Bellator. So there is just no way Rizin can catch up to the UFC. They can simply exist and make money,in Japan.

Every time Fedor re-appears UFC goes downhill.

I know it's just a coincidence (or is it), but look at the evidence.

Fedor comes back, joins Rizin and Bellator, and UFC starts losing fighters, losing stars, people get injured, big cards fall appart.

When Fedor was retired the UFC seemed untouchable. Ronda was the shit, Jones was the shit, McGregor was becoming a star... now ... no more Ronda... Jones is suspended... Conor's UFC future is a big question mark... oh and Reebok happened.

Fedor comes back and everything goes to shit for the UFC.

WAR FEDOR.
Yea let's not forget the part where he has been in 3 promotions that have gone under.

How great was that bellator card with him....

GSP vs Bisping proves my point....UFC's days are counted.........

Back