In your opinion does MJ hit harder than Conor?

Nate boxed up MJ at 155 and wrecked him forever since. Nate ate all his shots.

Conor dropped Nate multiple times at 170.

Conor > MJ.

MJ also wobbled Khabib.
So Khabib better be careful.

I dunno...
but by harder if u mean more effective... by all factors aforementioned... gonna with connie.

Like mj as a boxer, and he got some pop.

Somehow, Irish seems to make more of it.

bro anyone can finish a guy in emphatic fashion after Conor McGOAT cracks their chin

Nate boxed up MJ at 155 and wrecked him forever since. Nate ate all his shots.

Conor dropped Nate multiple times at 170.

Conor > MJ.

MJ also wobbled Khabib.
So Khabib better be careful.
Yea khabib got tagged by a southpaw boxer with less reach then Conor. Idt khabib was rocked or anything but how he reacted wasnt very good. People thinking hes gonna just get hit and shoot for td should watch that sequence. Khabib gets tagged and just goes straight back, only reason he didnt get hit more was can mj was throwing wild looping punches and was plodding forward. Conor would just slide in with another left down the pipe.

Brother, I think Khabib knows how to double leg. He will be drilling the double leg during camp. Is there anyone here who thinks Khabib cant double leg?

v46s9

The majority of his takedown's come from a clinch position and I suspect that Conor moves his feet a little better than Pat Healy but after Conor win or lose, some tough fights await.

MJ hits like a smooth criminal, so yes.

Conor couldn't even rock a brittle old retiree with a peanut head with a flush uppercut.

Conor has overrated power.

They're both more technique-based than punchers, but Conor has more natural power and the better tech. Moves better, hits harder and most importantly more accurate.

Everyone saying MJ has faster hands is 100% full of shit

Guy loads up and swings from the hip or below on everything, ANY boxer with ANY skill should see those coming

Maybe if he through like Conor he'd have faster hands, but he can't so he doesn't

Johnson hit him with a 2 punch combo, right hook and looping left cross.The right hook was the same punch that landed on Khabib, but at the back of jaw below the ear. Dustin took it on the point of the chin.

.johnson.gif

Put it this way, if Khabib saw MJ's punches coming, with MJ being faster, do you reckon he would see Conor's strikes or is there another factor here like his angles?
Conor ain’t gonna see that power double so it doesn’t matter

I'd say so, he's slightly faster.

And as Cus D'amato used to say: Speed kills.

MJ is more explosive and might have more raw power but Conor is just too precise, I think Conor best counter can hurt more than MJ biggest bomb

No. Conor's timing and precision equal a pretty fierce left straight.

I have not been hit by either.

It seems to me Conor has much better timing and precision. MJ lands glancing blows a lot of the time which obviously will have less impact

Power alone yes. Michael Johnson deads people Conor mostly gets TKOs

I'm not sure why so many people here think MJ is a one-punch KO machine. Off the top of my head, the true KO's he's scored were over Tibau, Castillo, and Poirier, all of whom have sketchy chins. He's very much an accumulation of punches/kicks (he has very underrated kicks) type of fighter, probably more so than Conor. Conor definitely breaks guys down, but when he steps into that left of his, he absolutely flatlines pretty much everyone he's matched up against. Conor's got crazy power, he just doesn't rely on it as much as his technique.
But he didnt KO Max , or Brandao , or Poirier, or Siver, or Mendes , or eddie , ir nate , or Floyd. He kod Aldo.

Back