Incoming casualties of the Tariff War...

Lol in what sense? Like over trump or over a good presidential hopeful

I have friends and I am following a group on facebook mostly Vietnamese,Chinese and Filipino Americans who just started a campaign for Marco Rubio,

So I am wondering what some War roomers take on a possible Rubio presidency not only as replacement for Trump but as a legit president against anyone from the Democrat or Republicans.

This type of company is the backbone of a strong middle class bolstering economy.

Fuck Trump, and all his acolytes.

More than that it's also employee owned and they build absolute top of the line instruments. You call them with problems and they answer the phone and help you personally.

Moog is the kind of company people know, trust, and love. I love the company.

I'm guessing that's not right.

Doesn't seem feasible, unless they're on the verge of collapse.
Only thing i could find. But I didn't spend much time looking to be fair (during intermission at some local fights tonight).

Losing my job to own the libs

Damn

{<jordan}

Lose internet freedom (net neutrality)
Prices raised/less access to health care
Duped on tax cuts (once they file them)
Fill the white house with Goldman Sachs
Corruption in the EPA
Cut regulations to predatory banks

All to own the Libs

I have friends and I am following a group on facebook mostly Vietnamese,Chinese and Filipino Americans who just started a campaign for Marco Rubio,

So I am wondering what some War roomers take on a possible Rubio presidency not only as replacement for Trump but as a legit president against anyone from the Democrat or Republicans.

Rubio is worse than trump in many ways

Hes unlikely to do something totally retarded like start a trade war. He is far more competant at actual politics though, and would certainly be able to do things like destroy healthcare

Back