Incredible Links Emerge Between Cambridge Analytica, Brexit, Trump, and Russia

luckyshot

Nazi Punks Fuck Off
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Carole Cadwalladr's investigation into Cambridge Analytica's role in Brexit led her to Russian connections and the Trump campaign. She says British investigators are working "closely with the FBI."

This interview is literally mind blowing.

Cliffs:
Mercer funded Trump and purchased Cambridge Analytica. Bannon worked for Cambridge Analytica. Cambridge Analytica gave stolen Facebook data of 84 MILLION people to Russian agents working on both Brexit and Trump... Nigel Farage was the first foreign national Trump welcomed to America after winning presidency... Farage has a personal relationship with both Bannon and Jullien Assange.

But cliffs do not do it justice. There are a bunch of other "weird" connections between Brexit, Trump, and Russia.

The Rabbit Hole goes very, VERY deep.

And yes, Mueller's FBI probe has begun working with British Parliment investigations,

Last edited:
FPzcWrPgJSbi4dSNfELo9uCTmBSfz9khmN1Q2bX9kS8.png
Did you listen to the interview or read the article?

Lol, why do I even ask?

Bit of a MILFy version of Mensch, I'm down. This should be a good read, been waiting for something like this.

The problem here is that even if Russia did literally everything they are being accused of then they still didn't do anything uncommon or immoral by international standards. I have no doubt they tried to influence the election, I have no doubt that they run psyops on the US, I just really can't be a big enough hypocrite to be so upset about it. Yes, we should do what we can to stop them in the future but its such a minor thing that I don't understand exactly what I am supposed to be so mad about? Does anyone seriously believe that Israel and China haven't been running psyops in the US? The whole thing is just manufactured nonsense.

Ive been mentioning this for fucking weeks lol

Carole is a proper journalist

she mentions Bannon and Mercer by name at the EU parliament. this was months ago

Shes a conspiracy nut. "Brexit and the far right". Much more than the far right made Brexit happen. It was most of the country. If Scotland wasn't so libtard it would have been a landslide against the metropolitan areas.

Russians have every right to support organizations that are in their interest. Americans fund anti pipeline organizations in Canada on behalf of American oil interests. Americans meddled in Putins last election too.

Trump was elected by the American people even with the Democrats using open immigration policy to change the voting demographic.

More smoke.

Shes a conspiracy nut. "Brexit and the far right". Much more than the far right made Brexit happen. It was most of the country. If Scotland wasn't so libtard it would have been a landslide against the metropolitan areas.

Russians have every right to support organizations that are in their interest. Americans fund anti pipeline organizations in Canada on behalf of American oil interests. Americans meddled in Putins last election too.

Trump was elected by the American people even with the Democrats using open immigration policy to change the voting demographic.

More smoke.

Are you a gimmick or a retard?

You realize Bloodworth just got banned for constantly derailing threads with petty and asinine conspiracy theories, right?

Your stupidity is legitimately impressive.

This interview is literally mind blowing.

Cliffs:
Mercer funded Bannon and Cambridge Analytica. Bannon worked for Cambridge Analytica. Cambridge Analytica gave stolen Facebook data of 84 MILLION people to Russian agents working on both Brexit and Trump... Nigel Farage was the first foreign national Trump welcomed to America after winning presidency... Farage has a personal relationship with both Bannon and Jullien Assange.

But cliffs do not do it justice. There are a bunch of other "weird" connections between Brexit, Trump, and Russia.

The Rabbit Hole goes very, VERY deep.

And yes, Mueller's FBI probe has begun working with British Parliment investigations sources to get to the bottom of this co-ordinated Kremlin attack on the traditional structures and alliances of the Western world.

These are the hero's we have to thank:

ZAIcCXFJ.jpg

1708.jpg

38CHSdW.gif

The problem here is that even if Russia did literally everything they are being accused of then they still didn't do anything uncommon or immoral by international standards. I have no doubt they tried to influence the election, I have no doubt that they run psyops on the US, I just really can't be a big enough hypocrite to be so upset about it. Yes, we should do what we can to stop them in the future but its such a minor thing that I don't understand exactly what I am supposed to be so mad about? Does anyone seriously believe that Israel and China haven't been running psyops in the US? The whole thing is just manufactured nonsense.
And if US politicians and/or their agents willingly enlisted or knowingly accepted the help of that foreign power?

And if those same politicians were politically, personally, or financially compromised by same said foreign powers?

More smoke.
You heard it folks: for the right, Terry Gross is now a conspiracy nut and Alex Jones has an “incredible reputation.”

Last edited:

More smoke.
na mate, you are full of shit. She's exposed the links between the campaigns. Mercer, Bannon and co all helped the Brexit campaigns with their shady tactics. She has spent years breaking down what all of these people have said in interviews and has both the FBI and the ICO in the UK investigating them. Your far right dreams are falling down before your eyes.

Oh and Scotland is the only sensible country in the UK.... we recognised the shitshow that Brexit was and voted against it. We are being proven correct as each day passes!

they manipulated the dumbest in society with disinformation. Basically a massive coordinated propaganda campaign. Thats fucking immoral

I don't think anyone has an issue accepting foreign countries do espionage and meddle.

The question is did they have inside men helping them, particularly US nationals. That is what would be the more offensive part that hopefully everyone wants investigated.

Back