Indian women's saris - very sexy !

2de85c6a254ce873eebc1ffc6c85c545.jpg

sexy_saree-1.jpg

Even if it's not exposing the naval, it looks good. I've only had a couple of my girlfriends try on a Sari and they looked good. Didn't keep the look, though.
blue-traditional-south-indian-pattu-sari-with-blouse-j16225-147.jpg

This used to be a common look for young ladies in India for centuries - very feminine and sexy. I'm not sure why it never caught on here in the West. It's a simple long cloth that drapes around and hugs their curves. Plus, the mid riff is exposed - looks yummy.
main-qimg-8f11344547c8930a9d291003362499aa

tamanna-hot-saree-photo.jpg

What's with #4?

Did you try to sneak in a picture of your wife with actual hotties?

Dating a super cute Indian chick, wonder what she looks like all dolled up.

<{anton}><{jackyeah}>{<redford}

i am indian and let me tell you, being indian is actually a great thing. we have beautiful people and we have ugly people. just like any race. I for 1 am a great person, have great friends, and i take care of every one that is in my life and i am glad to do it, and for that i have people that love me around me. also, indian parents are one of the best parents you can have. sometimes they can be really strict, but they will take care of you no matter what, and they will buy you what ever it is that you need. as long as your not a selfish ****head. Also, we all have great jobs, lots of money and a family that we all love and take care off. suck my dick op suck my dick.
She kick mah dawg, and now I'm going to fuck her. I imagined that voice reading this post.

Do you want a big dot on your forehead?

This thread is like a ticking time bomb of who is gonna get yellow carded or banned for warroom like comments.

i am indian and let me tell you, being indian is actually a great thing. we have beautiful people and we have ugly people. just like any race. I for 1 am a great person, have great friends, and i take care of every one that is in my life and i am glad to do it, and for that i have people that love me around me. also, indian parents are one of the best parents you can have. sometimes they can be really strict, but they will take care of you no matter what, and they will buy you what ever it is that you need. as long as your not a selfish ****head. Also, we all have great jobs, lots of money and a family that we all love and take care off. suck my dick op suck my dick.
That escalated quickly

Which clothing brand does your family counterfeit?

I love Indian food.

I love Indian women.

That's all there is to it.

Speaking of Indian dicks, aren't they among the smallest in the world?

I am not really sure but those dicks are rapey. Maybe smaller dicks are extra horny or gets excited too quickly.

I am not really sure but those dicks are rapey. Maybe smaller dicks are extra horny or gets excited too quickly.
The Indian men at subway and the Indian food place are really cute and polite and a bitch might go there. Y'all be nice :hmph

Back