Indisputable evidence that it was a low blow

Shinobi

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So, i see some desperate fangirls are still trying to hold on to everything they can to discredit Floyd's victory. But let's take a look at a couple of pictures:

Now, right here you can see Conor's hand just about to connect below the belt, which makes it a low blow.

lowblow.jpg

Now, in this last pick you can clearly see the shorts being lifted up from the impact of the LOW BLOW. Conor's hand HAS TO touch the shorts in order to produce this effect. If the punch was to the body or the belt line, the shorts wouldn't move up like that. That's a clear hard shot upwards. It starts right below the belt and moves up.

lowblow2.jpg

That's the impact of the hand in his shorts after the low blow. If that punch had not touched Floyd below the belt, there is absolutely NO WAY Floyd's shorts would have moved up like that. That was a low blow, and an hard one.

I understand you wanted Conor to win. I understand you're desperate for moral victories and possible irregularities you can point to in order to claim that somehow Conor was robbed, but it's time to move on. It was a low blow, and your boy lost. He lost to a brittle handed 40 yo, 20 pounds lighter, 2 years inactive. Just let that sink in.

god dammit already. that was yesterday. what do u got for me today?

Nate? ill take it, just enough with this shit already.

god dammit already. that was yesterday. what do u got for me today?

Nate? ill take it, just enough with this shit already.

Deal with it. Indisputable evidence that the hand punched below the belt

Deal with it. Indisputable evidence that the hand punched below the belt
Alright. alright. youre right. or wrong, i dont give a shit.

Lets talk conor fighting in mma, where shit is exciting.

Alright. alright. youre right. or wrong, i dont give a shit.

Lets talk conor fighting in mma, where shit is exciting.

You have an whole section to talk about UFC. Why are you in this section bitching?

Yea Conor fought as dirty as he could

Can someone count how any shots to the back of the head the threw? Even the Irish at the bar were yelling at the ref to take a point so Conor would stop doing that embarrassing shit

Yea Conor fought as dirty as he could

Can someone count how any shots to the back of the head the threw? Even the Irish at the bar were yelling at the ref to take a point so Conor would stop doing that embarrassing shit

It's not even worth counting, but it was a lot. And some people say the ref was bias, even though he didn't take one single point away from Conor.

I wonder where are all the people claiming that was a body shot.

It was a clean shot. Give it up. You just look desperate TS.

Ever heard of Charlie Z? You remind me of him. The dude would get knocked the fuck out, and then he would get up raise his arm and claim he won and fucked up his opponent. Maybe you are him.

Back