Indisputable evidence that it was a low blow

So, you punch someone in the body and the soft material of their shorts gets lifted all the way up their leg? Makes sense.

I don't know about the shorts, but clearly hits the belt! So you have done boxing now!

Is your life that sad, that you have to live you're fantasy online?

Oh, that's right! You're a troll!

I've presented very clear evidence of what i was saying. You didn't counter any of my evidence. You simply point at videos, tell me what you think is happening, and then expect me to agree with you. It doesn't work like that. The video you sent me shows Floyd's shorts being lifted after the impact below the belt and also show me Conor wobbling after being punched. It basically only confirms what i've been saying.

At the end of the day, it really doesn't matter what you think Whether or not Conor was hurt, the fact is that he gave all the signs of being hurt by wobbling after punches, which is what hurt fighters do, isn't that right? What do rocked fighters do? They wobble. The ref interpreted it as Conor being rocked. Most people agreed with it, even the UFC people. Doctors agree with it. You and his nuthuggers don't. Who cares? That won't change the outcome of the fight. You don't know more than the ref just because you think you do. Believe in whatever you wanna believe. If believing that you know more than everyone else makes you feel special, then go ahead. Floyd won. Conor lost. And that's pretty much the only part of the story that matters.
Blah, blah, you are a moron... blah, blah, blah... you are moron. I've never disputed that Mayweather won or that he won convincingly. What I have said is that McGregor did better than ANYONE who understands the fight game thought he would do and FELL BELOW EXPECTATIONS of the casual, Conor/Nuthugger crowd. However, he was solid for 5 rounds, pitter-patter punching or not, and he gassed, like many of us thought he would. He hurt Floyd with a body blow that you are jumping through your anus to prove was an illegal blow, even though the REF, THE FIGHT ANALYSTS AND THE COMMENTATORS WATCHING THE FIGHT did not see it that way. All I've gathered from this moronic debate with you is that you HATE MCGREGOR and don't want to admit that he did well against a "goat" like Mayweather. You say that I "simply pointed at videos" but then you "simple-mindedly" pointed at pictures from an angle that doesn't even show the impact but shows "shorts lifting." I don't give a fuck if his dick slapped him in the face after that shot, it was clean and the boxing analysts that were COMMENTATING LIVE said,"Floyd is hurt, Floyd is hurt." "Why did the ref stop the action? That was not a low blow." Maybe, I've got you pegged all wrong. Maybe, you are not a McGregor detractor, maybe, you are Floyd fan. This sounds really awkward but here you go.... I'm sorry your guy won. Does that make you feel better? What a faag!

It's not legal to punch a fighter below the belt. You see Floyd's shorts getting lifted up from the impact upwards on the soft material. A legal blow can't produce that effect. It was below the belt, hence illegal.
If you hit the belt line (a legal blow) it can lift the shorts. You've never seen a boxing match in your life have you?

Blah, blah, you are a moron... blah, blah, blah... you are moron. I've never disputed that Mayweather won or that he won convincingly. What I have said is that McGregor did better than ANYONE who understands the fight game thought he would do and FELL BELOW EXPECTATIONS of the casual, Conor/Nuthugger crowd. However, he was solid for 5 rounds, pitter-patter punching or not, and he gassed, like many of us thought he would. He hurt Floyd with a body blow that you are jumping through your anus to prove was an illegal blow, even though the REF, THE FIGHT ANALYSTS AND THE COMMENTATORS WATCHING THE FIGHT did not see it that way. All I've gathered from this moronic debate with you is that you HATE MCGREGOR and don't want to admit that he did well against a "goat" like Mayweather. You say that I "simply pointed at videos" but then you "simple-mindedly" pointed at pictures from an angle that doesn't even show the impact but shows "shorts lifting." I don't give a fuck if his dick slapped him in the face after that shot, it was clean and the boxing analysts that were COMMENTATING LIVE said,"Floyd is hurt, Floyd is hurt." "Why did the ref stop the action? That was not a low blow." Maybe, I've got you pegged all wrong. Maybe, you are not a McGregor detractor, maybe, you are Floyd fan. This sounds really awkward but here you go.... I'm sorry your guy won. Does that make you feel better? What a faag!

It was a low blow, get over it. Not even Conor is talking about that. And fot the 1000th time, you can see his shorts moving up from the impact. Explain that.

It was a low blow, get over it. Not even Conor is talking about that. And fot the 1000th time, you can see his shorts moving up from the impact. Explain that.
Hitting the belt line can lift the shorts. It's been explained 1000 times.

I don't know about the shorts, but clearly hits the belt! So you have done boxing now!

Is your life that sad, that you have to live you're fantasy online?

Oh, that's right! You're a troll!

It hits the belt because it starts low and ends up high. It doesn't really matter if it hits the belt. All it matters is if it also hits below the belt. Just the same way Conor's first uppercut hit the chest and chin of Floyd. It started on the chest and glazed the chin. This shot started below the belt and at the and of the motion it glazed the belt. And the proof that it also hit Floyd below the belt is that his shorts get lifted up. Period. It's a fact. His shorts wouldn't move like that if there wasn't any impact against the soft material. What can't you understand from this? The ref called it a low blow, Floyd called it a low blow, the pic shows the shorts being lifted up. What more evidence do you need? Give it a rest, bro. It was a low blow. Move on. You can spend the rest of your life crying about it and nothing will change.

You're just an horrible loser. You can't deal with the fact that Conor got schooled. You are desperate for any excuse you can find. DESPERATE! You're desperate to be able to point out that somehow Conor was robbed. That's what happens when you're wrong, dumb, and delusional at the same time. You end up not being able to deal with reality.

REALITY: Conor lost fair and square

FICTION: Whatever you say

It hits the belt because it starts low and ends up high. It doesn't really matter if it hits the belt. All it matters is if it also hits below the belt. Just the same way Conor's first uppercut hit the chest and chin of Floyd. It started on the chest and glazed the chin. This shot started below the belt and at the and of the motion it glazed the belt. And the proof that it also hit Floyd below the belt is that his shorts get lifted up. Period. It's a fact. His shorts wouldn't move like that if there wasn't any impact against the soft material. What can't you understand from this? The ref called it a low blow, Floyd called it a low blow, the pic shows the shorts being lifted up. What more evidence do you need? Give it a rest, bro. It was a low blow. Move on. You can spend the rest of your life crying about it and nothing will change.

You're just an horrible loser. You can't deal with the fact that Conor got schooled. You are desperate for any excuse you can find. DESPERATE! You're desperate to be able to point out that somehow Conor was robbed. That's what happens when you're wrong, dumb, and delusional at the same time. You end up not being able to deal with reality.

REALITY: Conor lost fair and square

FICTION: Whatever you say
The uppercut didn't 'glaze' the chin. Confirmed blind.

You are a dumbass. Do you know boxing rules? The belt line is always legal.

Everyone can see that the punch was low, and watching you pathetic little twats day after day thinking you can convince people to believe otherwise is both hilarious and tragic at the same time. Please do keep it up.

Everyone can see that the punch was low, and watching you pathetic little twats day after day thinking you can convince people to believe otherwise is both hilarious and tragic at the same time. Please do keep it up.

No, haters who have nothing to to say about Conor say it is a low blow. Wow! You sound like a real tough guy behind your key board lol
20170831_215059.png

Let's just say that it wasn't a low blow. All Conor had to do was stand in front of Floyd with his gloves up.

Do I believe my own eyes, the commentators (seasoned boxing analysts) or a fucking moron like you? Tough decision...

No one is talking about it except you and I, apparently. And all I am saying is that he hurt Floyd... you are saying it was a dick punch... how about this, we agree to disagree on "where" the punch struck but he DID STILL HURT FLOYD. Does that help you goofy son-of-a-bitch? I feel like I'm being punked.... Ashton, is that you?

No one is talking about it except you and I, apparently. And all I am saying is that he hurt Floyd... you are saying it was a dick punch... how about this, we agree to disagree on "where" the punch struck but he DID STILL HURT FLOYD. Does that help you goofy son-of-a-bitch? I feel like I'm being punked.... Ashton, is that you?

Yeah, he hurt Floyd with a dick punch. He should get a medal for that.

He has started started calling me gay lol. Every time another troll goes into a thread, shinobi gets a bit daring thinking somehow these idiots will help him out lol

Back