Indisputable proof platinum is the hardest hitter at 170

tumblr_ot7ebh4DxC1rofocqo3_500.gif
<Goldie11>

The age old question is answered. Unstoppable force beats immovable object

Getting lightly dropped by a guy who has 10 (T)KOs out of 15 wins = glass jaw <45>

Alan Condit should've finished in that case, but he had to get his steps in I guess!

Yet, did your boy even land one punch in the third.
And how do you hit yourself in the jaw pulling up your sleeve?<Lmaoo>

I don’t care much for Perry’s personality, but I do enjoy the fact that he likes to fight. It’s also pretty crazy that all of his wins are by knockout.

Paul Daley or Melvin Manhoef hit far harder than this guy... Let's see Perry knock out Mark Hunt (before his jaw starting going) with a punch....
Mark Hunt leaped onto the punch, of course Mike Perry would've KO'd him under those conditions

can't believe he deleted his post so you could get a few more likes
They have one gif of him getting punched that they have to share since every other gif of him is him knocking someone TFO. They probably all pm each other to see who gets to use it first anytime there’s a perry thread lol

They have one gif of him getting punched that they have to share since every other gif of him is him knocking someone TFO. They probably all pm each other to see who gets to use it first anytime there’s a perry thread lol
The funniest thing about that gif is that they can't resist clicking LIKE when I post it even though they really don't wanna do so :D it's like an obligation for them, a duty haha Platinum Nation in their heads

Or just proof he has a weak ass chin.

Don not see how that is "indisputable truth". You ever thought he just may be exaggerating?
I believe that if Mike hits you flush and you're not expecting it, you're going to sleep, chin or no chin :)

I believe that if Mike hits you flush and you're not expecting it, you're going to sleep, chin or no chin :)

Putting on a shirt and your hand slipping.... Not even close to the same power as a proper strike.

Back